Gold badge is embarrasing.

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WarTornPanda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Just shut the **** up. If you farmed your easy-mode badge in 3v3 or barely broke 1520 and sat on your rating then please just shut the **** up.

I seriously hate gold badge players more than unranked because your egos are way too big and you guys suck so damn bad. Just stop. No one is impressed. What happens half way through season 1 and you bads sink back to 1200 rating? You think that badge means anything? Give me a break. I'm really disappointed that Riot made the cutoff 1520 because you guys seriously don't deserve it.

TL;DR Your lack of respect and ridiculous gloating makes your badge worthless. No one gives a **** about your badge already and it has been less than 24 hours.

Eleoste

09-16-2011

Lol. Just saying, but you obviously give a **** because you're blowing up like a big ass *****. Epeens are epeens for a reason. It lets people with low self esteem have a place where they can feel good about themselves.

Or they're just competitive. Either way, posting a thread of you raging is counter productive and makes you look like a ****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarTornPanda View Post

Couldn't break 1600.

Real?
Just saying, but you are the epeen bigot in this thread. Complaining about how others wave their badge around, well you're doing the exact same thing except with ELO.

Lkz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

i don't mind

Rahgar

09-16-2011

Settle down, Beavis.

killsteel

09-16-2011

ok

Cardmaster

09-16-2011

<----Baddie and proud.

WarTornPanda

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killsteel View Post
ok
3v3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lkz View Post
i don't mind
Couldn't break 1600.

Real?

Twitchious

09-16-2011

I suffered from a lack of "I don't give a sh** about ranked" after about 12 losses in a row due to leavers.

tSlacuna

09-16-2011

People that got it in 3v3 or sat on 1520 deserve it just as much as you do

Tyrone

09-16-2011

i like how it was 8 upvotes then a bunch of butthurt golds came in

12345 ... 11