Drucilla , The Championess

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissKickUrAzz

09-16-2011

Passive. Fighting Spirit - Upon being hit Drucillas inner guardian will absorb a percentage of damage in stacks after reaching 6 stacks Dricillas guardian will send an ener puls in the direction she is facing this can occur once every 7 seconds she does not lose her stacks unless her passive puls is used

Q. Weak Point - Drucilla attacks a target champion and deals a base amount of damage to the target plus (+.6er bonus attac damage) the damage dealt will deal either physical or magic damage depending on the amount of armor or magic resist her target has

W. Ruthless technique - (passive) Drucilla's attacks stack on a champion after 5 attacks she will knock the champion and slow them upon reaching he ground

Active - Drucilla will knock her enemy behind her on her next attack stunning them if they collide
with terrain instead of going to the other side of it

E. Guardian's Assault - Drucilla commands her guardian to attack a target dealing no damage but putting a random debuff on them but a higher chance if fearing than any other debuff

R. Merciless Reign - On activate all of Druciallas stats get a big boost her Q will reduce armor and magic resist on hit her W requires only one hit to porc and her E will slow the enemy giving the stolen speed to Drucilla

Lore
Many champions come from prestigious families known throughout Valoran such as tue Du Coteau. Drucilla is desended from a lineage of female warriors who receive a guardian depended on what their hopes and dreams are. Drucilla received the guardian spirit "The Defender" which is considered the most powerful because of it's devotion and the strength of will given to it's user. Drucilla has joined the league not for personal edge, gain, or a hidden ploy but for the sheer enjoyment of battle that runs through her veins.

" In all my years of the league I haven't seen someone who can match my prowess as easily as Drusilla" - Jax, The grandmaster at arms

Upon selection
Let's show them why a great defense is a good offense

Moving
- To battle
-On the double
- For the honor of all
- Helios protect me ( the guardians name is Helos)
- Protect the weak , Decimate the strong

Attacking
- I strike
- Destruction... My favorite
- Helos.... Help(as if short of breath in a sweet voice)
- Into the fray!

Taunt
- My meditation is a harder challenge than you!
- Once again I am on top (snickers)

Joke
- **** necklace is always breaking I knew Diana gave me a cheap jewel.(Diana is the spirit that bestows a guardian to the women)
- When all else fails press e

Skins
Demecian Drucilla
Drucilla wears armor like Lux the only difference is she has no cloth just a full body armor that reveals her belly button area her thighs and arms except her elbows her necklace is blue

Noxus Drucilla
Drucilla wears a suit similar to Katarina expect hers is purple she has a tattoo on her belly that says C. elite and her jacket is much longer her necklace is green

Freljord Drucilla
Drucilla wears an all white dress that stops somewhat far above her knees her hair is blonde and her necklace is light blue

MissKickUrAzz

09-16-2011

Appearance
Drucilla is a red-haired woman with a slender yet masculine build she wears a Gray Corset with long pants along her Pants are knee guards shin guards and strapped to her thighs are two knives she uses in her critical strike the hilt is colored red and the blade of her knives are gold like her metallic guards she doesn't wear heels instead she wears metallic boots and has a necklace when she gains stacks from her passive it glows brighter and brighter pink until it pulses her hair has bangs and is long and straight she also wears fingerless gloves and elbow guards she attacks using her fists and legs

Aquakiller

09-16-2011

Aqua approves ^^

LegitGreenPoop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

the green poop also approves ^_^

Roostah

Recruiter

09-16-2011

I'd really give this a once over, particularly with the second post which seems to lack any fuctional punctuation. The basic idea is good, but I also suggest you change the name from 'Championess' to something a bit more flavorful. The R has some great potential, but the W seems a bit lacking (maybe adding an active?).

Aquakiller

09-16-2011

Does this mean you approve to Roostah?

deathheart61

09-16-2011

i like this.....i definitaly approve

MissKickUrAzz

09-16-2011

Wow this is like the first champ I made up people approve of lol and I just made her heavy damage I need ideas for an active on her W

MissKickUrAzz

10-12-2011

Just want to see what other people have to say Bout my champ I wish riot would make her they don't even have to give her to me for the Idea just make Drucilla come to life <3