Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Judgment Kayle Takes Wing!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NexAura

09-16-2011

Is that refund effective for ip and rp and for those who bought her a while ago along with are we getting the 1350 refund or the 450 refund?

Jaggerjack

09-16-2011

poop

Magical Mammoth

09-16-2011

I appreciate this appreciation.

Taygeta

09-16-2011

Thanks for the forum badge

Tanguero

Recruiter

09-16-2011

Nice

Rongeong

09-16-2011

Quote:
Tamat:
As of today, all those of you who completed 10 games through our matchmaking system should have received the Kayle champion along her accompanying Judgment Kayle skin for free.

Quote:
So we have decided to issue each and every summoner that played at least 10 games over the course of Season One in any game mode a special, commemorative skin for Kayle, the Judicator, to thank for helping to make the our first competitive season such a smashing success.
You had to use the matchmaker to qualify for the skin? I've only been playing custom games with my friends, and I thought that I would qualify me for the bonus. It seems that everyone else got their skin, but I didn't.

I Love My Geffy

09-16-2011

:3 I want that skin

iLIKEextacy

09-16-2011

what about the people beforeeee

TheLeox2507

09-16-2011

Thank you Riot Games now i have 2 free skins riot girl trist and this one

Mattarias

09-16-2011

Hah, the new skin is pretty sweet. As a long-time Kayle player, I must say, Kudos to whoever designed it! Looks like the Cannoness I converted for my 40k army a while ago.