[Mechanics Revamp] Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CooLTanG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

05-31-2010

decent way to look at it

Kitsuna

06-02-2010

Hopefully with this PTR friday we can tweak with stuff, granted some of the changes on the old PTR didn't go through, so that's nice. I'll edit this with new ideas as a potential revamp depending on what may need to be done.

Cyrus Knight

06-02-2010

Personally I consider his ultimate to be far too overpowered now in end game then it was before. Not only can he not be shutdown with stuns but in bringing this nuker into a group of champions who can run past most tanks (maybe a few exceptions here) and kill off all your carries cause of his endless rage no-need-for-cleanse-to-use nonsense it makes him so overpowered.

Now, I'm sure some of you will come up with some genius way to counter this and for you I applaud, however I'm not gonna go into every game thinking about how to counter just ONE champ when there are so many dangerous champs to also deal with. Even with a properly balanced team Tryndamere alone seems to be the bane of everyone's existence cause no one can stop him. Even if we "leave him alone" saving him last, it's basically letting a champion run wild at a carry.

I could be wrong, but I just got through a few games now with Tryndamere owning everyone and no one is capable of doing anything about it(This is mostly in using CC again very few exceptions here and he can reduce these types of effects with Mercury Treads while his ultimate is still running) so if anyone can give me some insight to counter this character properly I'm all ears cause I just don't know what to do about him. You can call this a QQ post or whatever but really I'm looking for either advice or possibly to remove this buff back to the way it was before or change it somehow again.

The best I figure on how to possibly keep the Ultimate while under CC is to reduce the time he stays in Endless Rage by a couple seconds, I don't know but it feels like it goes on forever and he can kill 2-3 champs at times during this short period.

Any and all opinions welcome as long as you're not calling me some noob that "Can't counter" since the only way I knew how to counter him before was taken.

Chordata

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-07-2010

Honestly, I have no idea how good Trynd is now. Playing against one today, he was dominating, running all over us, we eventually won by coordinating three exhausts in a row to make sure he couldn't do anything until the team fight was essentially over. Still though, having to dump three exhausts; if we didn't have all three, we would have lost; is a little ridiculous imo. But overall I guess I think it's balanced, just very difficult to get a hard counter. Tryndamere is a very powerful champ now.

sexyyicemaneli94

06-08-2010

Well to be honest at this point Tryndamere is very efficient, especially during the beginning of a game his ability to dish out very immense amounts of damage (due to his critical attacks) provides you with at least 5 uncontested strikes to kill most characters. If you really find a problem with the length of the animation of his critical simply purchase atk speed builds this will also increase your chances of scoring a critical (more strikes more chances for criticals) with that and a combination of an ignite spell and well timed ganks this charcter needs nothing extra if anything the decrease in bloodlusts made the tide of battle more balanced. i may have a few cracks in this statement and if i didnt answer ant of your problems just tell me.