Please make Silver + Bronze Season 1 Badges

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lichman

12-04-2011

I would be a little sad if I saw a bronze badge under my name

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichman View Post
I would be a little sad if I saw a bronze bad under my name
I hope you mean "badge"

messymike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2011

whats sad is they choose to alienate them even worse by not giving them a badge...

whats even worse than that is the fact that its silver and bronze players that contribute the most to riots profits, keep trollin

Lichman

12-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaytalis View Post
I hope you mean "badge"
my bad, late at night, not typing correctly

A bouncy Furret

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Using logic you can come to the conclusion that it is better to be alienated because you're in the top 3% of players, than to be alienated for not being as good as the top 3% of players.
So giving Bronze and Silver badges means the top 25% of players are recognized.

I worked hard for my silver, and after seeing your post before this one I feel rather offended.

Gurei Fullbuster

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Using logic you can come to the conclusion that it is better to be alienated because you're in the top 3% of players, than to be alienated for not being as good as the top 3% of players.
Tamat, you're wrong. You're alienating your own players worse yourselves by not giving us what we've worked for. I'd rather be alienated by players than alienated by Riot. Because that's what you're doing. Except it's even worse than that, because we're still alienated by players anyway. Additionally, as someone else mentioned, if players didn't like the badge, not only can you post on a smurf, but I've no doubt just sending a simple support ticket to have it removed would work.

DJ Radix

12-05-2011

Badges for plat and gold players says "Here are the best of the best, and their distant cousins." Badges for plat, gold, silver, and bronze players says "Here is the pecking order, please begin with the infighting and division." Keep in mind the people who don't have a badge at all, in that scenario.

Is it perfect? No. Better than the alternative though.

parentheses

12-05-2011

If they give badges in game for bronze and silver, I have no idea why they don't give them on forums too. It seems inconsistent.

Mizzium

12-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGKing4 View Post
But giving Silver and Bronze, people can recognize who has been around the longest at a glance, instead of having the Senior or Junior member bs that is based off of number of posts not account creation time...
Seriously should consider it for this reason alone

CloudedMemory

12-05-2011

I think Riot should give bronze and silver badges, or at least a "participated in season 1" badge thing.