Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@RIOT: Changing from NA to EU

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonVadim

09-26-2011

Its not like its technically impossibe, they just don't want to transfer people because its not profitable.

Bazylov

09-26-2011

Bump, my team want to switch too! Please riot!

Teredros

09-26-2011

bump should be implemented

Airaith

09-26-2011

bump, would pay RP. Started playing in Canada, moving back home to the UK, dont want to lose account.

kokxx

Recruiter

09-26-2011

bump

Zyrxil

09-26-2011

Bump for you. Honestly, the only fair thing is that an account in any region is mirrored in any other region. I mean, what ****ing year is this that accounts are divided like this on the internet? Can you imagine if say, a tech forum divided their users based on geographical location?

Jamaly

09-26-2011

WOAH!! This many replies and stuff while I was away :S

Thank you all guys for the support, and thank you Jozrael for commenting as well (even though it was out of the line :P)

Would you please ask for us about this and let us know if it is possible? We all know that technically it is possbile.

As I have mentioned that even if it will cost us, we will pay. Hence both sides are winners, satisfied and everything good

Thanks a lot.

Tarsilion

09-26-2011

Quote:
DonVadim:
Its not like its technically impossibe, they just don't want to transfer people because its not profitable.

I would like to point out that I personally would be much more inclined to buy skins/champions with RP if I knew that this would not be lost once I move back over the great pond. I made this move already twice so a temporary transfer would not help people like me.

Jamaly

09-26-2011

bump

TNP Belrui

09-26-2011

bump, this really needs to happen.