Can't Install League of Legends - Pando Media Booster Error

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Witchalok

04-05-2011

I've been having trouble with the League of Legends installer for a few months now. The last time I was able to play was sometime before Karma was released.

Basically what happened was I wanted to uninstall/reinstall LoL in hopes of ceasing to have a bug with Pantheon's ultimate graphic (which is a completely different story), but could never get past the part where the LoL installer says "Starting Pando Media Booster."

Every time the bar fills, I get a message saying "Your system is currently not allowing access to our servers."

I've gone to Pando's website, checked their forums, and even sent emails to their support staff, which I couldn't even tell if they read based on the useless advice they gave me. My friends have been wanting me to play with them for months, but I haven't been able to because of this error.

Is there any way you can help me?

Rahul the Waffle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-30-2011

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...te=1&p=7603244

It worked for both me and a friend of mine.

Bear Forever

05-21-2011

neato

jsk23

07-20-2011

it doesnt work !!!!!!!!!!!!! help plz !

Iamnumber411

11-21-2011

I actually made it work the last time I reinstalled LoL, not i'm reinstalling it, I forgot what I did ****.