@RIOT: Changing from NA to EU

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jamaly

09-16-2011

NOTE: Please VOTE and try to get RIOT here! Always keep it bumped!

EDIT:There is a different thread where RIOTs were ignoring it so hard (noc change skin) and their upvotes reached so high that they had to listen to them in the end.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...rne+white+dusk
This means that we need the highest UPVOTE (2k probably) to get this option done.
Please let us work together, share the thread and win!

EDIT: Please bump and support my new thread on EUNE
EDIT: I have modified the below link, it was linked to the help/support and now General section.
http://eune.leagueoflegends.com/boar...58#post3991558

Dear Riot,

I have played a lot of League Of Legend games (1900~ games), spent a lot of time but I made the mistake of making an US account and I wasn't aware of the EU servers, especially the latency differences which make playing the game a lot more comfortable and easy (from avg 300 to 120) and I do believe that I will disconnect from games less after making it possible to buy Riot Points by PayPal I started spending money and playing even more nowadays. How about giving the user the possibility of changing from the US to the EU servers even if its a one time only change (which also will cost us), you will make a lot of people happy.

I know lots of people opened a thread like this, but we really need it.

Regards,
A League Of Legends fan.

EDIT: RED POST!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozrael View Post
...er, check what?

EDIT: Sorry, scanning through my forum feed quickly and didn't see the thread title (was looking for a linked thread) . I derped.

I unfortunately don't know the status of NA/EU transfers at this time ;_;. I know that's not a very valuable response, and if I'd not herped in the first place I wouldn't have made such a value-less post. Apologies.
EDIT: Good job!! We made it to 200 upvotes! And yet, no response yet (aside from that mistake reply from Jozrael :P)

EDIT: We need the whole community to agree with us and try to enforce this option. Let us reach as most votes as we can.

EDIT: 500 upvotes! let us assume for 100 upvote, it is 1 kill, so by 500 upvotes, PENTA kill!

EDIT: 700 upvotes! I don't think ignoring this is a wise decision now. Please reconsider it now and give us your feedback.

EDIT: 900 upvotes! and 100 pages! This is getting weird and funny. You know that we won't give up right?

EDIT: 1000 upvotes!!! You must respond now, it seems most of us want to shift to EU because there was no EU before and EU was extermly bad. Please provide us a solution as there is major difference in latency (we are talking about 200 less latency!)

EDIT: 1200 upvotes! You really are making lots of people sad by ignoring us...Unable to play in NA nor start fresh on EU...Just tell us if it isn't possible at least..We all love this game HENCE we are making this thread and bumping this thread until we get it...And don't expect us to like doing this (no one likes bumping threads and follow up!)...So, please consider us and give us little bit attention!.

EDIT: 1400 upvotes! really I don't have anything to add.

EDIT: 1600 upvotes and counting. They say the upvote counter stops at 9999, do you want to see this number for you to speak?

EDIT: 2000 UPVOTES! We demand a feedback from RIOTS. 2k upvotes must not be ignored.

EDIT: 2300 upvotes! hohumsupdates on page 371.[

EDIT: New update from RIOTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Ambassador View Post
Greetings, Summoners

First of all, thank you for your devotion! Your voices on the forums are heard by us at Riot Games loud and clear and we would like to respond in kind.

We at Riot Games are not against the concept of transferring people from our NA servers to our EU servers or vice versa. The simple explanation for why we do not offer this service at this time is that we have discovered that a small percentage of our players would benefit from this service, and a great deal of work would be required to accomplish this. After carefully considering our priorities, we believe it's best to spend our time and resources to add the most value for our players.

To deliver a stable, player focused service is at the core of our company beliefs so we definitely plan on making this a feature some time in the future.

It’s always awesome to see such a huge community movement behind an idea – keep posting, summoners, and let us know how we can continue to make League of Legends the most player focused game in the world.

-TheBeard
And this our reply

I am sorry to say that your last comment made things more worse, and in fact, inspired us to go ahead and bump more than before!
Please take action ASAP and know that we need this option not because we are being ignorant, but because we love this game!
Please do not make us sad and hate this game.

Another reply from one of the members that want to transfer:-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragser View Post
Dear Riot

First let me thank you for giving us an answer. I have always had high thoughts of you as a company, only wanting what's best for your players. You listen to your community and you have made an awesome game for us to enjoy. This response however, makes me very disappointed.

The core in this topic is that we have all spent a lot of time, money and IP into our accounts. This is a chance for you to show your players that you care for the time and money that has been invested in your game by us, your customers.

The upvotes and posts in this thread are nothing but a fraction of the people who would actually be willing to pay to use this feature. I for myself can count atleast 10 people of my friends who want this, but never visit your forums. And I for myself feel like it is now a waste of money to spend any more money on this game where I cannot compete at high level games due to my ping. I'm sure that I am not the only one thinking like this.

If you claim that this is a feature that you will implement in the future, why not do it now when your community is demanding it?

I beg you to reconsider your decision.

Best Regards
The European players
EDIT 10-2-2011: Thanks to Babylov, he emailed support with question why they dont answer it threads like that. And they respond:

Quote:
I would like you to know that although sometimes we don't post in certain threads on the forums that they are looked over and a lot of people here at Riot do see them and take what is said there into consideration. We don't post in threads like this because we don't want to disappoint our players, and in the past this has happened. Once again, I apologize, but we can't give out anymore information about this than what is on the announcement forums.
So people, the choice is yours, either give up OR post more!

Let us try to make this happen!

Jamaly

09-16-2011

bump

Bravincjusz

09-16-2011

i agree. i also want to move to eu servers :<

Jamaly

09-16-2011

A red post will make at least 10 real of my real life friends happy.

Jamaly

09-16-2011

Please respond.

Jamaly

09-16-2011

Now it shows that I got gold even :P

Jamaly

09-16-2011

b.u.m.p

Jamaly

09-16-2011

need support from everyone

Jamaly

09-16-2011

I searched a lot and I haven't seen any red replying to such thread, so please reply.

Jamaly

09-16-2011

Last bump.