League of Legends: Dominion Limited Beta is Coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BustaBoltz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

i think every poster here can agree...that i should be the first to beta test dominion...ty for the support forum,i love you!

THEREALGOOGLES

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devan Aelus View Post
And now a Beta?! WTF!? Didn't you had enough testing of Dominion on Pax?

....keep lying Riot...
a beta is better then nothing and also should speed up the process...

Aikanis

09-15-2011

yay this it the release of dominion. How did you guys expect to get it? Wake up and boom update and its there?

Phat Andy

09-15-2011

yay

a warm ham pita

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

Advertisment for allwoing me into beta upcoming

ok so how i can i get in on tihs beta? I'm not just wanting to play earlier i want to be apart of the game fixes and power fixes case in point my comment on page 32 of the post about minion development in forums http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...237088&page=32 . Hope a dev sees this :-) I've beta'd US Aion and Vanilla WoW and some F2P RTS's from ogplanet. lvl 30 gaming computer.... if it matters

Shamless advert finished

RedneckHick

09-15-2011

Great, I've been planning on going postal at the end of this week because dominion wasn't out yet, now i hope i kept the reciept for all that ammo....

Gotta Lose Fast

09-15-2011

Just gonna leave this here... >.>

Korrupt xD

09-15-2011

very nice ;]

Overlord NA

09-15-2011

Even with this the servers are still going to crash on release. A for effort though.

PS I'm expecting downvotes for this but it's expected when all the 14 year olds troll the forums.

MaxPowerIRJ

09-15-2011

Please LET it be during school hours to get rid of some stupid kids, hate playing this game with tweens! Thanks RIOT