"Intentionally Feeding" is abused

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serpicos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Or a temp ban from reporting people or something.

Warwick eat you

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
If you don't agree with the accusations, Riot implemented a button known as "Pardon" that basically means you felt this player was wrongfully accused and should not be punished. Pardon isn't just there for ****s and giggles.
what a concept.

Dracallus

09-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpicos View Post
Or a temp ban from reporting people or something.
I'd say just remove their ability to report via a graded system. First time remove it for a day, then a week, then a month etc.

Redwaves

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetokinone View Post
I'd suggest that a player who has been caught wrongfully accusing other players repeatedly should lose his or her ability to report players.

Not a huge punishment, and it would resolve the issue entirely.
or perhaps if we could just see how many times they report people.

I would greatly undervalue a report if someone is reporting literally every game. Personally I dont report unless I think it has a chance of getting a punishment - trying to keep your "conviction rate" high should be something players who report to the Tribunal should aspire to.

KazaLyn Shao

09-18-2011

This is just a further showing of the fail that is the report system. People can report for anything under any circumstances with no repercussions. There is no safe guard in place to discourage people from abusing the report system. As long as that remains true the tribunal system will continue to be greatly flawed.

ASDFHoverbored

09-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpalm View Post
If you don't agree with the accusations, Riot implemented a button known as "Pardon" that basically means you felt this player was wrongfully accused and should not be punished. Pardon isn't just there for ****s and giggles.
Why would anyone pardon anyone if i was doing these i would hit report all of them for free IP lol

Everyone does it get with the program.

KingHenrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumi7 View Post
For me to punish Intentional Feeding, I need one of three things:
1) a MASSIVE KD imbalance (e.g. 0/31/1)
2) a bad KD balance with "feeder" items (i.e. Spd 5 boots, and multiple Zeals)
3) an incriminating chat (e.g. "If you don't do X, I'm gonna feed." followed by them saying that X wasn't done)

Without those, I'm not punishing "feeding"
I'm surprised you've gotten that conclusion because having "feeder" items surely isn't one of the criteria to be intentionally feeding. Countless times I've seen players get normal items but intentionally feed, yes intentionally feed; walking straight into enemies etc.

I'm pretty sure everyone can take point number 2 out.

Serpicos

09-19-2011

The opposing teams chat is pretty telling also sometimes when they say stuff like "Did they guy just walk into our turret?" "Is so and so int feeding" when talking to each other.