"Intentionally Feeding" is abused

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Bourbon

09-16-2011

People will report anything as feeding. It's the thinnest excuse for a report (obviously, I'm not talking about cases where the person is clearly feeding to troll). People will report somebody for having a bad game, even when the person in chat appears to be trying hard, communicating with the team, etc.

Just had a report of a Shen going 2/3/14 and being very helpful and friendly in chat, reported as feeding.

Mpalm

09-16-2011

If you don't agree with the accusations, Riot implemented a button known as "Pardon" that basically means you felt this player was wrongfully accused and should not be punished. Pardon isn't just there for ****s and giggles.

Best Wes NA

09-16-2011

On the flip side, i just played in a game today with a Sona who was wasted out of his mind (and admitted it in chat) and was like 0-10-2 in the first 15 minutes of the game, I'd say if anything was the definition of intentional feeding, that would clearly be it.

Ulanopo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

I agree, Intentional Feeding is all too often used where Unskilled Player would do. As Mpalm said, however, that's what pardon is for.

Tsumi7

09-16-2011

For me to punish Intentional Feeding, I need one of three things:
1) a MASSIVE KD imbalance (e.g. 0/31/1)
2) a bad KD balance with "feeder" items (i.e. Spd 5 boots, and multiple Zeals)
3) an incriminating chat (e.g. "If you don't do X, I'm gonna feed." followed by them saying that X wasn't done)

Without those, I'm not punishing "feeding"

Xenîth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2011

Agreed...
"feeding, afk most of game and harassment"
Intentionally feeding

K:24 D:5 A: 8

That will be a pardon... and I hope the person reporting loses his right to report...

Tsumi7

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith2037 View Post
Agreed...
Intentionally feeding

That will be a pardon... and I hope the person reporting loses his right to report...
If only we had that option...

thetokinone

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith2037 View Post
Agreed...
Intentionally feeding

Just made a thread about this. Players need to be held accountable for Bullsh*t reporting.

NuckaChucka

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetokinone View Post
Just made a thread about this. Players need to be held accountable for Bullsh*t reporting.
Although I do not like when people wrongfully accuse others. I do not think players need to be punished for their accusations. That is what the tribunal is for...

Wait a tick. Just thought of something lol.

I'm not sure if this is how it works already butttttt....

Lets say you do your 10 tribunals for the day. You agree with the majority of people and get some IP for it. But the ones that you vote and you are against the majority of the people... does it take IP away? I think that it should. May make people take a bit more time when reading over the cases rather than just smashing punish.

I think I just smashed a couple threads together in this one... sorry for that :P

thetokinone

09-16-2011

I'd suggest that a player who has been caught wrongfully accusing other players repeatedly should lose his or her ability to report players.

Not a huge punishment, and it would resolve the issue entirely.