Easier Dodging

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SomeNerd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

There needs to be a leave queue option so that I'm not forced to alt+f4 or close the client. Ideally all comps would be viable but when you have 4 melee+soraka, the game just doesn't look promising and I don't want to waste 25min of my time or take the loss.

Am I just bad at queue dodging and there already is an easier way?

ZyloWolfBane

05-30-2010

Here you'll need this *Hands OP a Flame Shield*.

Osmodius

05-30-2010

4 melee + soraka is super good.

Hippo Man

05-30-2010

You've gotta wait 2 minutes anyway, just restart the **** client

8 or more minutes for continued offenses. Besides there is a penalty to try to discourage it, so why would they than make it easier to do =/

keftes

Recruiter

05-30-2010

Pick smite and revive and warn everyone that you;re going to afk all game. Someone is bound to quit.

BearwithChainsaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

if you think its that bad just dodge.

King K Rool

05-30-2010

I have a friend who plays heimer and people try to make him dodge with clarity revive and man do they hate playing as clarity revive Tyrandermere.

Leptiric

05-30-2010

People play what they like that means that sometimes youl get matched with a guy that likes playing tank, magic dps, support, ad carry.. or most of the times you will get matched with 4 "imba" carrys with zero cc .. fix to this is draftmode .. but you cant have a draft mode when most of the poeple dont even have 1/5 of champions unlocked .. and you cant have champions unlocked while you depend on it as one of your main income .. so really i think lol is in difficult position and if riot dosent find a good solution to this i honestly believe that season 1 will fail bcoz we will have same games with same MM just we will get to see our score .. and that will cause even more whining that will ruin this game

King K Rool

05-30-2010

A lot of people are going to cry in draft mode when the one hero they can play has already been chosen.

And I will cry in draft mode when my team decides that melee carries are as good as fried chicken. I mean honestly who doesn't like fried chicken? (Besides vegetarians they aren't human)

Stormsoul

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by keftes View Post
Pick smite and revive and warn everyone that you;re going to afk all game. Someone is bound to quit.
this doesnt work

picking clarity/revive on manaless champions and sitting with your champion unpicked dont work either

people will just wait for you to dodge yourself

hate people who think they're clever using those methods and waste time when they could just immediately dodge...