Spirit Visage on Tryndamere?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tailspeeder

05-30-2010

Is this a must have? All the Tryndamere's I see build glass cannon - ew, not my scene. Is Spirit Visage the perfect starting item for this dude? Afterwards stacking your Avarices before building into Youmuu's then I.E then Last Whisper/Phantom Dancer?

RedUsagi

05-30-2010

not that i would know seeing how i have never looked into tyrd, but i would presume a damage build would be best since he has his endless rage skill for sum sexy tanking.

Osmodius

05-30-2010

I wouldn't stack Avarices at all.

Devil May LOL

05-30-2010

zeal + boots + inf edge is enough crits already.

Stacking avarice is a waste imo. By the time you got your 2-3 avarice the other tryn might have got a bf sword already, by the time you got your bf sword they probably have finished IE.

Why spirit visage? Ulti alone is enough survivability. Tryn is the only champ in game that you can build 100% glass cannon and can still survive and does a truckload of dmg in teamfight.

Leptiric

05-30-2010

one avarice for Youmuu's if you get more than one ..well .. and really starting with spirit visage unless you are playing with soraka is pointless .. get +crit chance as soon as you can with runes and last hitting, hp or two and you can lane pretty good unless you are up against zilena then just stiwch lanes coz good zil will destroy tryn

tailspeeder

05-30-2010

I'm not a fan of Avarice's either. I just figured it was the standard build. Glad to see it isn't. I'll still be getting one to build my Youmuu's however.

I'll tell you why I like Visage. 1 - It gives you an extra 100hp off a full Bloodlust heal. Not bad at all. It also means you can start the game with Regen and lots of pots so you can lane forever. Late game, the magic resist from Spirit Visage + Merc Treads is very strong. And your W is basically the equivalent of armor.

So a few more questions:

Youmuu's before or after I.E? I'm feeling before so that I'm not completely useless midgame...

Merc Treads every time? Or would you glass cannons build zerk greaves?

LawOwnsYou

TapiocaBall

05-30-2010

zerk greaves is a waste of money; you`d be better off not upgrading it at all. Boots of speed + zeal gives you more movement speed and better value.

Spirit visage might worth it if someone else is there to heal you. Its not worth it if it is purely to boost your bloodlust stacks. Cooldown reduction is `meh`on tryndamere. The magic resist is a nice bonus but...

If you want magic resist, there`s one obvious item for tryndamere that`s much better: quicksilver sash (i.e. cleanse belt)

Hempftator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

1. avarice so u can get ghost
2. zeal then panthon later
3. bf

choose something to finish.

make sure u max your Q, and you dont need crit runs :S amor pen is more deadly

Leptiric

05-30-2010

Depends upon team if they are heavy stun il get merc if not then zerkers .. i found playing tank tryn fun latley with frozen mallet and sunfire cape you can pretty much soak up any cc or dmg after tank .. kinda like dps off tank .. and its fun coz people expect tryn to go down ina second of focus dmg (well not down but ult ) .. sure your dmg will suffer but i play him quite agressive with brutalizer avarice to youmuus.. and then stiwch to tankish items.. you will get focused but R saves and you will get some good dmg coz of high crit chance but just make sure that you dont use youmuus till ulti coz of crit and attack speed you will make up for all the lost dmg .. heh iv even got atmas on him coz he gets 3.5 k hp at lvl 18 : ) ..its not the best build for him but its fun