Sivir.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LotionExplosion

05-29-2010

People say she's so awesome, but she never seems to make a huge impact at the elo I'm at. Does anyone have any good gameplay videos as her or something? I've never seen a good Sivir.

Queue Dodge Hero

05-29-2010

Sickening user name.

Reported

finalfantasyzeal

05-29-2010

You are simply not on Phreak's level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEfr1KeQEuw

Nobal Kain

05-29-2010

Thing is not all champions are going to be great at in all ELO's. She is a pusher, and thus needs a team that understands and works with this. If everyone is just doing a Roaming Gank then she isn't as good, but if your team focuses more on pushing she is a monster.

PIMPSMOOTH

05-29-2010

She can be good if the user is really aggressive at pushing lanes, and she does good dmg early with boomerang.

Sadly, the only Sivir users I see creep farm mid and protect the mid tower like their lives depend on it - so basically they're useless 99.99% of the time and I que dodge them now 100% of the time.

Drizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
Thing is not all champions are going to be great at in all ELO's. She is a pusher, and thus needs a team that understands and works with this. If everyone is just doing a Roaming Gank then she isn't as good, but if your team focuses more on pushing she is a monster.
^ this, sivir's effectiveness is completely based on her teams composition and your teamwork. she is a true team player. alone she is just a weak attempt at a carry and can push a tower alone and then prob get ganked

Xianio

05-29-2010

I don't have a vid for you but here are some things to consider when looking for a "good" sivir.

Good Sivir's don't necessarily have high K/D/A's ratio's. Generally speaking she'll have one of the worst on your team. Sivir's a pusher and when clashes are coming a good sivir may leave and push a lane. For most champs this is bad because they can't move the lane fast enough to make it count; sivir can.

Good Sivir's go Aura builds most often. While DPS is ok Aura Sivir is nuts. With Aegis and your ult effecting minions towers basically explode.

But for direct evidence you can watch unfortunately I don't have any.

Sunaka

05-29-2010

Sivir kind of needs mid to be effective (Solo pushing with creeps, outfarming enemy carry, farming up bloodthirsters after said starks).

Try maxing ricochet first. Shes a pusher, and ricochet can be very effective in team fights (A lot of people will call broken on it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xianio View Post
I don't have a vid for you but here are some things to consider when looking for a "good" sivir.

Good Sivir's don't necessarily have high K/D/A's ratio's. Generally speaking she'll have one of the worst on your team. Sivir's a pusher and when clashes are coming a good sivir may leave and push a lane. For most champs this is bad because they can't move the lane fast enough to make it count; sivir can.

Good Sivir's go Aura builds most often. While DPS is ok Aura Sivir is nuts. With Aegis and your ult effecting minions towers basically explode.

But for direct evidence you can watch unfortunately I don't have any.
I was going to mention this as well

She's heavily team based, and a lot of people dont understand her concept.

TapiocaBall

05-29-2010

Friends and I decided to tryhard for once and did:

Taric, Janna, Sivir, Udyr, Heimer. Everyone with teleport. Janna and heimer push lanes. As soon as creeps are up to the tower, everyone teleports over and kills it. Push up to inhibitor by 15, get baron, gg.

Xetvenen

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queue Dodge Hero View Post
Sickening user name.

Reported

Reported because YOU have a dirty mind?

For shame QDH...