i have a problem with the Collector´s Pack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lindespawns

Junior Member

05-29-2010

the code doesnt work
i fill the code behind the gamesguide in the store house in the additional chapter : Codes
pls help me what shouled i do?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

Senior Member

05-29-2010

Email support@riot.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetvenen

Senior Member

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindespawns View Post
the code doesnt work
i fill the code behind the gamesguide in the store house in the additional chapter : Codes
pls help me what shouled i do?


E-mail riot


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nobal Kain

Senior Member

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokroma View Post
Its support@riotgames.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nobal Kain

Senior Member

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
^
Larias and I agree... This can't last long :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zoro The Otter

Senior Member

05-29-2010

games@riotsupport.com


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

Senior Member

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
Larias and I agree... This can't last long :P
Who are you?