Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please Avoid Misleading Skin Icons

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetvenen

05-30-2010

Quote:
Draevin:
No it's just the truth.

How would you feel if you "seeded" a planet several million years ago, only to find your children are mindlessly arguing with each other through inferior technology called the internet?

I would shoot them with lazors, and I think you would too.

Seeding a planet...

Is that what kids call it now?

LtFeonir

05-30-2010

Just use a little common sense. I didn't have any trouble finding the pics of the garen skins; that's not to say that the shop doesn't need a better interace.

+/- 1; lol

Xetvenen

05-30-2010

Quote:
Dastion:

Edited for clarification with trolls.

That won't keep us away...trust me...

Draevin

05-30-2010

Quote:
Xetvenen:
Seeding a planet...

Is that what kids call it now?

Well, technically they dropped a sort of "pod" made of organic materials and their own dna with development accelerating chemicals onto a planet that could sustain life but had none.

I think they got the accelerating part wrong though, since we seem to think that arguing on the internet is entertaining.

Xetvenen

05-30-2010

Quote:
Draevin:
Well, technically they dropped a sort of "pod" made of organic materials and their own dna with development accelerating chemicals onto a planet that could sustain life but had none.

I think they got the accelerating part wrong though, since we seem to think that arguing on the internet is entertaining.

So you're saying we are all defective inter-galactic space ****um released by the Riot staff?

got it...

Everyone, Draevin is a scholar and a saint and has opened my eyes to the truth

oktabi

05-30-2010

Bad arguments are bad.