Playing to Win: A good read for anyone wanting to play LoL Competitively.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sephon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2011

Saturday bump!

Cause I think your a guy I know Cheese / Magnifico? and I remember when I read this back in OMF:BG days.

A good read for any and all competitive gamers, or those who wish to understand a competitive gamer / game play better.

Pyr

11-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephon View Post
Saturday bump!

Cause I think your a guy I know Cheese / Magnifico? and I remember when I read this back in OMF:BG days.

A good read for any and all competitive gamers, or those who wish to understand a competitive gamer / game play better.
Lol. Thanks. But I'm not.

Sunday bump

Pyr

11-14-2011

Monday Bump

Pyr

11-16-2011

Wednesday Bump

Pyr

11-18-2011

Thursday bump

Pyr

11-19-2011

Saturday bump

FABIOForever

11-19-2011

My favorite is this excerpt from "The Snakes"

Quote:
Street Fighter Player: Jeff Schaefer, The Snake
Schaefer was in a perpetual state of argument with the entire Street Fighter community. He invented issues to debate, usually centering on how good the other Los Angeles players were, but often about how good various game characters were relative to each other. These character rankings changed every week, and Schaefer regularly took completely insane stances on almost every issue. You couldn’t help but hate him. Most of his attacks were designed to “prove” that pretty much all non-Los Angeles players were no good, and he was happy to stoop to personal attacks to make the flames even hotter. He famously denounced the game skills of one Northern California player, saying he “can’t get laid in a MORGE,” which is the probably the strangest insult I’ve ever heard. Also, he spelled “morgue” wrong.

As a player, Schaefer was good, but not exceptionally so. His main contribution was that he made it practically impossible to sit idle. Schaefer got people’s blood boiling, he made people travel and practice and come to tournaments. He has since left the Street Fighter community and strange as it is to say, I think we are worse off for this loss.
Truly I am ready to GAME with the PROS. Fill her up with Mountain Dew GAME FUEL and let's floor it!

Pyr

11-20-2011

Sunday bump

Pyr

11-21-2011

Monday Bump

Pyr

11-22-2011

Tuesday Bump