Anyone else tired of seeing heal comps?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daikaze

05-29-2010

Yeah, it's annoying to face off against. EC needs to be reverted and then certain abilities need to purge/immunize the anti-healing effect (Like Mundo's Ultimate).

TapiocaBall

05-29-2010

Spirit visage makes it 20 times worse.

ZyloWolfBane

05-29-2010

So because people figured out a legitimate way to work as a team against random people who cant you want Riot to do something about it?

Wow....just wow.

Draevin

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
So because people figured out a legitimate way to work as a team against random people who cant you want Riot to do something about it?

Wow....just wow.
I'm telling you bro, if you don't stop trying to start fights on the internet, the old gods will find you, and shoot you with lazors.

ZyloWolfBane

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draevin View Post
I'm telling you bro, if you don't stop trying to start fights on the internet, the old gods will find you, and shoot you with lazors.
I wear laz0r-proof underpants.

azndimsumjai

05-29-2010

No, just tired of seeing the same pool of 7ish heroes who are impossible to kill because of the brokeness of heal. Its not that its a legitimate way to work as a team against random people. To make a game balanced every team should have a legitimate counter. You shouldn't be able to pick a team of 5 and just be like I win because its impossible to die.

Stormsoul

05-29-2010

i'm pretty much done with this account until healing gets nerfed... the last 5 games i've played have been against heal comps, i've won 1 game against a heal comp out of those 5 because the other team was god awful and didnt get a single kill. not fun having my W/L tank because some tough guys found a way to get guaranteed wins.

just gonna smurf it up till then i guess... I didn't think it was so much of a problem at first because you didnt run into healspam so much, nowadays (for me at least) you see it several times a day. it REALLY kills the fun of the game for me. like i've said in another thread, i thought this game was a much better place when executioner's calling made healing completely useless.

LtFeonir

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndimsumjai View Post
Getting pretty lame getting matched up against mass heal comps like soraka ez udyr shen janna jax. Its getting pretty lame when everygame i play when i solo queue now is 2-3 healers shen and a dpser. It seems the only way to win anymore is to premake with your own heal comp =/
executioner's calling, or just burst them to death. It's not hard, QQ

Queue Dodge Hero

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Text Hero View Post
Anyone else tired of seeing forum posts about heal comps?
I know I am

TheMountainGoat

05-29-2010

mundo taric janna ezreal shen

im sick of it.