Caprica

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brokroma

05-30-2010

All modern scifi shows are ****.

Truth.

metagames

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by metagames View Post
Why the FRAK didn't you post this in the right part of the forums? You toasters frakin toaster, get your wiring sorted out.
NO. Do you even realize that based on Caprica's timeline, it takes place PRIOR to us here on Earth... thus frak came before ****. It's also a pretty neat way to say **** on TV without getting censored.

Brokroma

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokroma View Post
All modern scifi shows are ****.

Truth.
You downvoted me because you enjoy candy-like television with no depth or meaning.

There is still time to repent.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdjaks View Post
Which forum did I click on?
Never thought I'd QFT sdjaks....

Xetvenen

05-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brokroma View Post
You downvoted me because you enjoy candy-like television with no depth or meaning.

There is still time to repent.

The only sci-fi you could possibly mean as suck is the junk on the Sy-Fy channel....

Queue Dodge Hero

05-30-2010

>implying any version of Stargate is good

haha u guys so crazy

Beigesian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2010

I think Caprica is pretty frakking awesome thus far. Sure, it doesn't take place in outer space, but there's still a lot of mystery behind the whole world itself. I personally like how they are portraying the Taurons kind of like the mafia. The virtual reality world of created by the holobands was really cool too.

The only thing I don't like is that there is so much to keep track of. There's too much going on that it's hard to get attached to certain characters. Just my two cents.