Solo queue

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xetvenen

05-29-2010

Hey op...here are a few pictures to say what is needed...look at them from left to right (also inb4close) :

ZyloWolfBane

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas Menethil View Post
Your suggestion was like telling somebody whose Xbox360 has a problem to "Get a PS3 then".

It's a stupid suggestion. Rather than address the issue, you were suggesting he simply run away from it. The issue isn't that he doesn't have a premade, but that he doesn't want to face premades as a solo queuer.

Additionally, you assumed that he has the time or 4 friends IRL to play a premade. Oh and if you're saying "just find 4 random players for a premade", that actually LOWERS your chances of victory compared to plain solo queuing, according to Pendragon.
No because as I dont work for riot the only viable suggestion that I can give is to make his own premade.

No amount of foresight or research would change that fact, its not an assumption, its just the only thing he can do besides dealing with it like everyone else does.

YOU on the other hand offered no valuable advice of your own and instead decided to criticize ME all the while being WRONG in YOUR assumptions.

Anything else?

Arthas Menethil

05-29-2010

I was not wrong in any of my assumptions. Point out 1 assumption I made that was wrong.

Anything else?

And valuable advice? THAT was your valuable advice?

With valuable advice like that, who needs professional advisors IRL.

Draevin

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacide View Post
None of my people are on at 1am, and I can't get to sleep because I drank too much mountain dew.

-Additionally, solo queue is not supposed to put you against premades. Shurelia stated that herself. So it is obviously bugged.
I lol'd @ Mt.Dew.

Why do gamers love Dew so much?

I do, and I've met very few who don't.

ZyloWolfBane

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthas Menethil View Post
I was not wrong in any of my assumptions. Point out 1 assumption I made that was wrong.

Anything else?

And valuable advice? THAT was your valuable advice?

With valuable advice like that, who needs professional advisors IRL.
With trolls like you who needs topics?

Your neverending backwards logic is really quite obnoxious, I love how you continue to try and point out how NOT helpful I am when you've done nothing yourself besides trolling me.

But by all means, continue making yourself look stupid, Im sure others find it amusing.

Draevin

05-29-2010

Guise, hey! Hey, guise!

Stop arguing.

You both are equally important in the world and both of your viewpoints are valid from your own perspectives.

We need to be at peace when the creators reveal themselves again, or they'll just kill us with lazors.

ZyloWolfBane

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draevin View Post
Guise, hey! Hey, guise!

Stop arguing.

You both are equally important in the world and both of your viewpoints are valid from your own perspectives.

We need to be at peace when the creators reveal themselves again, or they'll just kill us with lazors.
Only cats have laz0rs.

Draevin

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Only cats have laz0rs.
Who do you think the creators are?

ZyloWolfBane

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draevin View Post
Who do you think the creators are?
Cat haters.

Xetvenen

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyloWolfBane View Post
Cat haters.

I lol'd