Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

TT needs to be worth more IP for long games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OORAH34

05-29-2010

Twisted Treeline is a fun map no doubt, but playing an hour-long game and then getting 35% less IP (and EXP if you're not lvl 30) is not all that appealing. (and trust me, it can happen if there's a Heimer or Rammus playing)

My suggestion is make the reduction effective only if the game doesn't last at least X minutes, X being a number found to bring balance by the math whizzes who balanced DotA.

Nobal Kain

05-29-2010

They plan to change IP gain for all maps to be based off of time spent played. Right now though they have more important things to work on so it will be some time before this happens.

adikmungil

05-29-2010

In my experiences, now SR last faster then TT.

I usually play TT around 40 minutes, while SR usually just last 25 minutes. Usually1 team surrender in minutes 25 somehow.

Queue Dodge Hero

05-29-2010

I play games for fun not for IP

NoYou GetaLife

05-12-2013

Quote:
Queue Dodge Hero:
I play games for fun not for IP

This, also why complain about something thats free?

NoYou GetaLife

05-12-2013

bump