Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1,203 78.83%
No, I do not agree 56 3.67%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 267 17.50%
Voters: 1526. You may not vote on this poll

PETITION: Camera angle correction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edasich

12-25-2011

Here's another idea: change the map orientation of Summoner's Rift to match those of Twisted Treeline and Crystal Scar and enable players to customize positions of various elements of the HUD.

And yes, while I do play with an unlocked camera, I still think the blue team on Summoner's Rift has a freakishly unfair advantage.

Organtrail

12-25-2011

Awesome idea.

wilzou

12-29-2011

Up please Riot !

Wafer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-29-2011

This: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1654882

SpyMaster356

12-29-2011

thank you, I shall post a feed here in my other post.

Also i'm going to post a copy of my suggestion here too. if you don't mind

Quote:
While playing league of legends, I have found that the camera angle in game give purple a disadvantage. This is because the the player can't see what is below his/her champion when fighting top down. Unlocking the camera does not work for me as I can't control the camera comfortably. What I would like to see is the option to rotate the camera around to see better, or to flip the map when playing as Purple. (causing barren be on the right side of middle lane when looking up from the bottom left hand corner as oppose to being on the left)

I would like to see a change to the settings to allow the player to ether flip the map while playing as purple, or to have the option of rotating the map in game.

Thank you for your time

SpyMaster356

Astiris

01-02-2012

Change the angle! WOOT!

Zgan

01-02-2012

i would mainly like to be able to zoom out a little farther. seems silly that its not an option already, its not like it would give anyone an advantage, would mainly just help purple with being able to see more of whats actually happening around them instead of hoping that no one is coming from below them, or above them if they have their screen position moved down to compensate

esejjoker

01-02-2012

yes i agree to me it is really hard to see people from the other team

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-02-2012

this is one of the main reasons I can't play anything other than bot games or an occasional custom game comfortably. if I do well for two or three matches, I get 10+ matches as purple and I almost always lose, unless of course the enemy is horrible and can't team fight worth a ****. that seems to ballance out the dissadvantage from the camera angle somewhat. :P

Honestly, I don't care how Riot fixes the camera, I just want it fixed.

xRawFish

01-02-2012

I really want this changed because I like Playing lee sin on TT but am scared to play on SR because of the fear of getting on purple side