Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1,196 78.84%
No, I do not agree 55 3.63%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 266 17.53%
Voters: 1517. You may not vote on this poll

PETITION: Camera angle correction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcie McLean

11-29-2011

Flooding the new posts with all these unanswered Purple side camera issues.

In other words... BUMP!

-Arcie

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2011

This is too important to let die. I'm BUMPing the thread.

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-20-2011

Bump, since these threads are still occurring.

Sonic Offline

12-21-2011

I don't quite see how they're supposed to make this work, or how it's unfair the way it's set up now.

Kestz

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Offline View Post
I don't quite see how they're supposed to make this work, or how it's unfair the way it's set up now.
then you don't even understand the issue, didn't read any of the posts, and don't understand what camera angle means.

Sonic Offline

12-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestz View Post
then you don't even understand the issue, didn't read any of the posts, and don't understand what camera angle means.
I don't understand how the current camera angle is a problem.

ChompsLewis

12-22-2011

There's a reason why in tournaments having blue side is considered an advantage. The angle... and golems at bot. The camera angle is a huge disadvantage, everything is backwards on purple

Chessyfan

12-22-2011

This is a great idea, purple camera feels pretty awkward, do be even with blue would be great.

Taylion

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmil View Post
Every good player plays unlocked, so whats the point except for more meaningless work for riot?
My goal for today is to see how may people don't know the difference between "Camera location" and "Camera angle".

Lots of them running around the board it seems.

Ok so here goes:
Camera location is the target object of the camera. So like... if you were looking through a camera and had the center on a guy, and then moved to another guy by sliding your body to the right... that's like unlocking your camera.
Camera angle would be if you were looking through the camera at someone's head, and then without either of you moving your position, you pointed down at their feet.

Now that you know what a camera angle is, you can stop looking like a ****** by telling people to fix their camera ANGLE problem by playing "unlocked".

Taylion

12-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord0Karnage View Post
can i just point out that you can scale your hud and remove the backround of the hud?

i really dont see an advantage, and if you play with your camera locked then you shouldnt be playing lol

seriously learn to play with it unlocked
Hi! I'm going through the forums educating people about the difference between "camera position" and "camera angle'.
From your completely retarded post suggesting that you can change your camera angle by unlocking the camera position, I can see that you're one of those people.

So check it out:
I want you to look STRAIGHT UP at the sky while you are outside.
Now, "unlock your camera" by walking around.
Tada! Now that you've smashed into a few things and noticed how hard it is to interact with people around you; you know the difference between fixing the camera angle (being able to look forward instead of straight up) and fixing the camera location (being able to walk).