Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1,230 78.75%
No, I do not agree 57 3.65%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 275 17.61%
Voters: 1562. You may not vote on this poll

PETITION: Camera angle correction

12345612 ... 35
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bmil

09-19-2011

Every good player plays unlocked, so whats the point except for more meaningless work for riot?

Poppyfagg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

yah, pointless thread, just unlock the camera angle

hold the space bar to keep the camera on you like normal

gg

Reynmaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2011

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....overlord-8.jpg

A few more degrees to the right and purple team is fixed. So why Not RIOT ?

and how is this possible ?

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws..../deepsea-1.jpg

Forward looking view of the rift, purple vantage. best view to complete the sale eh ? *wink* don't worry, I AM buying the kog skin, all the while hoping that I'll get a forward looking view to the blue nexus for purposes other than a skin sale.

LogiJ

09-20-2011

Yeah, as purple, the camera angle and hud blockage are quite disadvantageous. An option to flip it would be great!

BudKnight

09-20-2011

I agree with the other forum that had base placement bottom left for both teams blue and purple. It would make it to where only neutral minion placement had any real impact on team side, and that's would only be cosmetic really as the neutral placements are fairly even.

As it is now I hate being on purple side.

Nyix

09-20-2011

I just unlock my screen, it's a tough change at first but it has dramticly helped since I got use to it. This goes for both blue and purple sides.

Braqt

09-21-2011

yes plz, ide love to see purple side have the camera turned around so its just like blue side, (have the camera behind your character running towards the enemy teams nexus)

i dread getting purple side, and its even worse if i have to top/middle lane as purple

TWISTEDBULLET

09-22-2011

I'd like the camera to be switched so there is no advantage.

Morblar

Recruiter

09-23-2011

Yeah I agree. It is very annoying when I play on the purple team I cannot see enemies who are attacking me from range. I unlock my camera angle to see them, but I have a hard time playing with the camera unlocked. I never have any problems when I am on the blue team.

If it would be possible to just zoom out a little bit more (enough to see enemies attacking from range) the problem would be fine by me.

Glamrock69

09-26-2011

Even if you play with your camera unlocked, purple is still at a disadvantage.

12345612 ... 35