Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1232 78.72%
No, I do not agree 57 3.64%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 276 17.64%
Voters 1565 .

PETITION: Camera angle correction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dragon30073

02-16-2012

I will!!
Don't think I won't go to 3v3 till this is fixed! Seriously, everyone thumbs up and lets get this going! Boycott 5v5

Edasich

02-16-2012

Here's another idea: implement an option to manually change the camera angle.

JourneyToTheWest

02-16-2012

Please implement this.

CCCM89

02-16-2012

I think it may be time to start a new thread to raise awareness of "Occupy Twisted Treeline". I'll probably make a thread for it a little later, so be ready to post and boycott SR Untill the camera's fixed.

SpyMaster356

02-16-2012

If you are in the motion change your status to "Occupy Twisted Treeline"

dragon30073

02-16-2012

I've put boycott 5v5 in my status. Spread the word, go 3v3!

CCCM89

02-16-2012

an "Occupy Twisted Treeline thread has been made in this subforum. give it a look if you want to join in and show riot we're serious.

EDIT: It might help if you actually posted there and voted in the poll. Just saying :-P

SpyMaster356

02-18-2012

bump

SpyMaster356

02-19-2012

see above

Razdatko

02-20-2012

I have voted for a camera angle correction last week when this thread was newer but later on when was reading posts I've bumped into several people mention free camera. Decided to give it a go and actually liked it very much, the transition doesn't take more then three battles and the benefits you get from being able to zoom in onto whatever part of a battleground is enormous, not mentioning the fact that some champs actually require you to free move your view to use their abilities ( Ziggs, Pantheon for example ). At the moment, I don't even mention that my camera is not locked, it just somehow always stays on top of my champ, guess its all part of becoming a better player.

Oh and.. purple angle don't bother me much anymore, so I advise ppl to give it a go.