Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1,207 78.84%
No, I do not agree 56 3.66%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 268 17.50%
Voters: 1531. You may not vote on this poll

PETITION: Camera angle correction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vesperanto

02-12-2012

Does anyone from Riot even read these forums? Fifteen pages of almost unanimous calls and nothing? Really?
Get your finger out, Riot!

Trajtemberg

02-14-2012

I wont be buying anything till they give us the option to position the locked camera. I mean its stupid to not being able to see whats in front of you.

And i also play unlocked, but with champions like Poppy, locked its the way to go... when you spawn blue.

SpyMaster356

02-14-2012

If leaver buster didn't exist, i would have suggested a boycott of purple side play (leave any game in which you were purple.)

Now don't get me wrong abut the leaver buster, good idea riot, helps keep the games balanced.

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

we can still boycot purple in a way. just don't play SR. or if you want to play it, do co-op vs AI. that way we can still get some semblance of a decent game without having to worry aoubout unfair camera angles. hell, if we all jsut played twisted treeline, I'm sure riot would notice. I mean, if you had 400+ people suddenly stop playing SR and move to TT or Dominion, I'm sure you would notice and wonder why people were avoiding your main game mode that you put "so much effort" into.

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2012

Okay, I almost forgot. I KNOW why riot isn't responding. We need to upvote the first post in this thread. Spread the word. if you've voted or posted in this thread, upvote the first post of the thread. if we can get that number high enough, we will get Riot's attention, so please, tell everyone you know that agrees with changing the camera angle to upvote the first post.

Spy7

02-15-2012

Vote yes - ok
Upvote first post - ok
Play co-op and treeline - ok

Razdatko

02-15-2012

The simplest solution would be to let the camera to zoom out a bit more... and camera zoom is already implemented, I honestly don't understand why devs decided that the ceiling of zoom we have now should be so low to the ground...

dragon30073

02-15-2012

<_<
>_>

Riot no answer?
I have to say, the majority of my losses are on purple side. I like locked screen, and maybe the HUD/menu at the bottom should have the option to go to the top. That way, I can click who needs to be clicked instead of making my champ go stasis when it doesn't need to happen.

For those that say, "play unlocked if you're a serious player"; that's like saying I can play my xbox sensitivity at 10 but they gave an option to set it at 5 for those that need it.

What I'm saying, is that we need a solution to our purple side. It's ridiculous.

Thanks in advance.

SpyMaster356

02-15-2012

who is in the motion of not playing PvP SR until riot posts?

Reply to this post if you are

CCCM89

02-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyMaster356 View Post
who is in the motion of not playing PvP SR until riot posts?

Reply to this post if you are
And thus begins operation "Occupy Twisted Treeline" :P