Should the purple teams' camera angle be changed ?

Yes, I agree 1,226 78.74%
No, I do not agree 57 3.66%
I play with an unlocked screen, does not affect me 274 17.60%
Voters: 1557. You may not vote on this poll

PETITION: Camera angle correction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2012

this camera angle is the main reason I've been playing bot games. just so I know I won't have to put up with that ****ed camera angle.

Having said that, just wait, next update they'll randomize which side you play on in bot games just to spite me...

Karolina

02-03-2012

Le bump.

Felzlekk

02-03-2012

Completely agree. Going top as purple is kind of difficult.

JakeTaichou

02-03-2012

I have to agree with most of the people here. The purple camera just makes it more difficult for the purple team. i would prefer to have a camera that is facing the opposite direction. I hope this can be done in the near future.

BeefAngus

02-04-2012

keep this bumped! this needs to be in the game! there's no reason why one team should automatically have an advantage!

DarkÇide

02-04-2012

I'm just really glad to see the numbers in favor on this, maybe Riot will take another look at this issue that is a game stopper for so many of us. This was the first and is the most commonly complained about issue the game has amongst my friends who I play the game with.

"Oh $&@% we're purple team again, every $&@%ing time it seems like we have to be purple! Get ready to get spanked guys..."

FR RagDoll

02-05-2012

I was thinking the same exact thing. switching the angles. or at the very least let me move where all my info is i would gladly put that on top of my screen if i am on purple team... the game is one sided (for blue team) on summoners rift... nuff said

DarkÇide

02-06-2012

374 > 104 by a lot right?

Karolina

02-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkide View Post
374 > 104 by a lot right?
Those 104 are not even votes against this, they are neutral. There are only 19 negative votes so far.

PUPPYL0VE

02-06-2012

I heard this has been an issue for years.

what I don't get is why is it still like this when I'll probably end up quiting, like many others have I'm sure, because I don't like having a huge disadvantage half my games.

I also don't like that they stack one side with better players to try to make up for it.