Matchmaking

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DamnPandaHands

05-29-2010

I have had quite the loss streak recently, and even prior to it. I have noticed a very consistent trend in how things work. My friends and I consistently have the top scores on the team, wether win or lose. There seems to be never a time where we are carried, it comes down to hard carrying complete games and allowing the bad to be bad. Increasing there elo. How is it even possible that such completely incompetent players make it to such levels. When I look back at their games, I see scores similar to about 2/10 of my matches, throughout their entire thing. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems there to be a considerable amount of people that don't have a common grasp on the game and much just rise through being carried time and time again, never contributing to the overall win ever. In the past week or two, i have went from almost +80 right now to +59. I have had a couple bad matches, mostly even scores and a few exceptional games. Are their no other average players out there?
/end rant

TL;DR; **** people that can't play this game with any level of decency.

2Sense

05-29-2010

MM and Elo is bull****. So is riots inability to fix anything, ever. Beta > release. The game is sucks ville now.

Jiggajew

05-29-2010

I've come across the same thing. In maybe 1 of 25 games am I carried by a "random" as me and my friends say. People don't understand roles of what they should be doing. Just last game our Ashe focused Singed the whole game. /sigh

Rohan

05-29-2010

Official statistics

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123313

DamnPandaHands

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan View Post
qft

RHINO Mk II

05-29-2010

Thank the people who are willing to tank when you fail to carry, don't come crying to the boards when you lose.