Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

firebreathingcow

04-02-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...4&d=1333267291 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=411184&d=1333267291)

this art is sooo good, also i noticed there is other champs in it, i've seen talon urgot and swain in there so far

MadTheory

04-02-2012

Must. Not. Fap!!!!

DoS Trojan

Recruiter

04-02-2012

/(*o*)\

(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt

Koori no Tenshi

04-02-2012

Quote:
DoS Trojan:
/(*o*)\

(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt(>^_^)><(^_^)><(^_^&lt

That is exactly how I feel :3

Ire Researcher

04-03-2012

already bought my RP gimme my riven now.

SpaceDink

04-03-2012

bump

Mastergamer2k5

04-03-2012

I want this skin NOW!

irukun

04-03-2012

Quote:
Knockmaw:
I love this idea! Showing my support : )

whoever drew that art well done i wub u.

SpaceDink

04-03-2012

Quote:
irukun:
whoever drew that art well done i wub u.

Looks like they used that picture to base the skin off of.

Erasus

04-03-2012

When does it release, bought rp just for this!!!