Pleas read this Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Patrick1110

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

I'm sure there are a lot of characters bouncing around in the creative noggins of your Dev. team, but some of the hero suggestions in the Character Feedback forum are really amazing. At least take a look at some of them at some point, a lot of them are unique, or have potential to add a whole new element to the game. Yes, I'm posting this to help promote my own character, but not just my character, there are many characters on the forum that deserve at least some form of recognition, if there is a reason why you wont take suggestions, can you please tell me? I realise that patches and new characters translate into IRL funds and if this is the problem, so be it, ask for donations, I'm sure people would be happy to donate for the hours of FREE fun we have been receiving from your hard work. Here are some links to a few hero suggestions that are diamonds in the rough, and have been lost in the flood of mediocre suggestions. If I mentioned your character, no need to thank me, if anything i should be thanking you for putting your opinion out there, and taking a good stab at what a lot of people can't seem to get right.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=122196 (My suggestion, put a lot of effort into it, a lot of positive feedback)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=121973 (An awesome idea with an awesome mechanic, deserves a decent look)
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=120006 (Balance issues with ulti, but again a unique character that could add some nice elements to the game)

Thanks

Beartato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

So... this is pretty much a self-advertisement topic in GD.

Also: Copyright issue.
/thread

shalmack

05-29-2010

clkci em

Crimson Rose

05-29-2010

why do u ******s downvote the guy?

Gorchek

05-29-2010

This thread sucks. Really.

Zoro The Otter

05-29-2010

Needs more Mundo.

Alamander

05-29-2010

Shalmack ....hahaha so random XD

Kriptini

05-29-2010

Riot does take a look at Champion Suggestions. They've said that sometimes they get inspiration from some of the ideas.

Queue Dodge Hero

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptini View Post
Riot does take a look at Champion Suggestions. They've said that sometimes they get inspiration from some of the ideas.
But most of the time Phreak just blows a vein while insulting them.

Draevin

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queue Dodge Hero View Post
But most of the time Phreak just blows a vein while insulting them.
That is not called a "vein."