Can I queue with bots?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyresea

05-29-2010

SorakaBot is awesome too, don't forget her. She's saved my life countless times in bot games, with a well-timed Wish.

OriginZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

I swear to god I played a game with a bot. There was this ashe. She played till level 8, played like a bot. Then she sits in base and goes ap. And all she did all game was use her ulti. She never missed once.

Frizer

05-29-2010

Did you guys know bots have inhuman powers? such as alistar being able to pulverize you just as youre about to hit him(IN STEALTH), and hes able to use pulverize and headbutt in such ways he can hold you for like 5 seconds.
Nunu can see people in brushes, and use ice ball on them, funny. He can even see you when stealthed!
Soraka is just so good at timing ult because shes a bot too(abit like alistars timing?).

those three would make brilliant team mates, and if you need a carry or something, bring master yi! he runs off like a chicken all the time anyway :P

JYM8G8ZHTq

05-05-2013

annie bot > ryze bot

annie is like diamond 2

ryze bot is diamond 5.

Delimon

05-05-2013

Also bots are actually more reliable than players especially since you know what they're going to do already. . .

Delimon

05-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Urgot View Post
annie bot > ryze bot

annie is like diamond 2

ryze bot is diamond 5.
Cass bot is Diamond 1 then and so is Karthus bot.

Paso

05-05-2013

Karthus bot has maphack requiems , that would actually break normals