Hello everyone, how has your LoL day been?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrdPirateRoberts

05-29-2010

Lost twice in a row.... but both games were evenly matched, with good humored folks on both sides each time. My teams played really well but the others were just better.

No leavers, AFKers, Ragers, or Flamers. Just a bunch of people having fun.

If I'm gonna have a losing day, at least it was a day like this XD.

tailspeeder

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayInTheSun View Post
I've been having some great success in solo Q today for some reason.... I get more and more nervous everytime I click the play button because I know that a losing streak is on its way.
I know that feeling! It feels so good to keep on winning games, but it also feels terrible to be in a slump of 5+ losses in a row.

I'll often stop playing early if I've won a few in a row, I don't want to push my luck and get that inevitable loss :P

SyZ4

05-29-2010

Went 5-1 after going something like 13-0 this week and I'm still not feeling like I'm higher ELO

Brokroma

05-29-2010

Just got someone to dodge out of a game with a smite nasus in it by picking evelyn, taking smite and rally, and saying I was jungling.

tailspeeder

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrdPrtRbrts View Post
Lost twice in a row.... but both games were evenly matched, with good humored folks on both sides each time. My teams played really well but the others were just better.

No leavers, AFKers, Ragers, or Flamers. Just a bunch of people having fun.

If I'm gonna have a losing day, at least it was a day like this XD.
Totally agree. I dislike stomps, even if I'm the one winning them. Much prefer a close loss, especially when both teams are good sports and there's no "umad nub?" chat in /all chat.

Quote:
Just got someone to dodge out of a game with a smite nasus in it by picking evelyn, taking smite and rally, and saying I was jungling.
Wow, I can never get that to work these days! Even when I pick Eve and spam "I GOT MID. I GOT MID. WAT SPELLS DOES THIS PRUPLE GURL DO?" people don't dodge

BewareBEAR

05-29-2010

Had kind of an "eh" afternoon. I got rolled twice, I don't mind losing but it really wasn't all that close of a match. The evening picked up with some very close games that were much more fun.

And finally had a game that was close from a half the game but veigar and I picked up a few kills and things got out of hand. I ended up being 12/3/23 as singed, which I am pretty happy with because I had a lot of good flings that stopped runners.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

KS'd dragon with ez ult

lost a game
lost a game
left a game
lost a game
and at the end i won the last one before logging off

pretty bad day if u ask me

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by tailspeeder View Post
Totally agree. I dislike stomps, even if I'm the one winning them. Much prefer a close loss, especially when both teams are good sports and there's no "umad nub?" chat in /all chat.

Wow, I can never get that to work these days! Even when I pick Eve and spam "I GOT MID. I GOT MID. WAT SPELLS DOES THIS PRUPLE GURL DO?" people don't dodge
People don't dodge because they know how much it upsets you. I don't dodge for this reason. If you don't like the team comp, you fix it.

tailspeeder

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
People don't dodge because they know how much it upsets you. I don't dodge for this reason. If you don't like the team comp, you fix it.
Na. Like I said, I don't play to win anymore. I play for the lulz. I'm more than happy to do loops of dragon for 25 mins as Revive/Smite Eve. All I do is ninja dragon kills

Brokroma

05-29-2010

I won my first clarity revive mundo game.