Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Button to display auto-attack range?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sweatersDC

05-29-2010

When you press the button to use a skill/spell, the targeting circle pops up around your champ that shows the range of the ability. Is there a way to display a similar circle for your auto-attack range?

If there isn't a way to do this, then I think it should be added. I know you can just click a minion and see how far away your champ stops.. but seeing it as a visible area would make it easier to understand and plan positioning.

I'm a visual learner, you see...

Peach Plum Pair

Recruiter

05-29-2010

Well....

If you press C, it tells you your champion's auto-attack range, but no visualization.

Fuyui

05-16-2013

u can mouse over the number beside champion icon for a circle that tells u the range

Diiamat

05-16-2013

there is an option on interface that show auto attack range, check it on the menu then press A and it will show your range