Flawless victory in high elo game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dryzen

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sealsprayer View Post
trolled by the other team..

I see 6 boots

6 health potions

Teemo.

/thread.

^this

Wojonatior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Well, if you look closely at the enemy jax, he has 6 full stacks of hp pots it looks like, so I think the enemies may have been screwing around, or they are complete idiots.

MASE STUN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-29-2010

bad s/s is bad

cannot see a thing

JustScorch

05-29-2010

I'm guessing the jax with the 6 sets of pots and the garen with the 6 boots completely means that they are in high elo, thus meaning that you are in a high elo, great logic. I have about 250 wins and I have never seen players this bad and even if the players you were up against were in high elo, it's not much saying you beat a jax with 6 sets of pots and a garen with 6 boots. Get over yourself.

JunkRamen

05-29-2010

Pretty sure those guys sold all their items and bought joke items on purpose.

Leito

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giga Bruce View Post
Yeah? When was the last time you ran into Phreak or Roku in your games?

Yeah? I'm definitely looking forward to the picture.

I'd like to believe you, but you'll need to prove it.
Why would that matter? Have you seen Phreak's Videos or even his items builds? There bad....

ShadowSnipe

05-29-2010

btw what is the elo that counts as having a high elo since we are on the subject.

Nobal Kain

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leito View Post
Why would that matter? Have you seen Phreak's Videos or even his items builds? There bad....
The simple answer to your question would be because they ARE high ELO.

Not many players are in that range so they often get to play one another. If he was high ELO he would have bumped into them at lest once.

Leito

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobal Kain View Post
The simple answer to your question would be because they ARE high ELO.

Not many players are in that range so they often get to play one another. If he was high ELO he would have bumped into them at lest once.
I don't think you know what i meant lol. Have you seen Phreak play? Or his videos ? Im getting at the fact that I HAVE NO idea how hes High ELO.

ShadowSnipe

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leito View Post
I don't think you know what i meant lol. Have you seen Phreak play? Or his videos ? Im getting at the fact that I HAVE NO idea how hes High ELO.
cos he almost never uses the builds in champ spotlight xD.... noone ever listens to their own guides thats just plain silly XD