I want to make a champion for riot! Suggestion and comments?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoneWolf666

05-29-2010

His name is Grimm (The Death Lord)

Health: 502 +98 per lvl
Mana: 461 +98 per lvl
Move speed: 300
Armor: 29 +5.1 per lvl
Spell Block: 50 +1.25 per lvl
Critical strike: 2.30 +0.70 per lvl
Health regen: 5 +0.5 per lvl
Mana regen: 5 +0.5 per lvl

Reaper's aura: Killing enemy champions stacks up +5 dmg every kill.

Q: Reaping Whirlwind
~Spins battle sythce around for 2 seconds dealing 200 dmg if pasted through an enemy oppenent if not pasted through 100dmg. 30/25/20/15/10 second cooldown

W: Death's grasp
~Pull oppenent back
~150 + dmg
~30/25/20/15/10

E: Grimm's Calling
~Grimm's battle cry pretty much lol
~Boosts atk dmg +5 every lvl starts at 20,25,30... etc
~Boosts armor +5 every lvl starts at 20...
~15% to 35% life steal
15% 20% 25% 30% 35%
(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)
~cool down 30/30/30/30/30

R: Death's Shadow
~A wave of death and despair which Grimm rides upon cause destruction in the aftermath
~500+ dmg if pasted through enemy
~Aftermath destruction (blue flame caused after the wave) slows down oppenent for 2 seconds and drains 10 health every second if standing on flame.
~cool down 110/100/90

Here is his story:
(sorry its short I had very bad writers block) lol

Grimm the child of a devil and man. Was raised to bring death and destruction to all who cross him. Ever since he was a small boy he hunted creatures unimaginable from the plains of shadow isles to the mountains of the deathbringing dragon to the murky forest which inhabaits the savage two horned orcs. He was taught to use the whispering shadow which lingers inside him, to power his rage and furious emotions. His weapons of choice are:
~A battle sycthe attached to a chain for range capabilaty.
~His father's deathbringer long sword rumoured to have slain hundreds of thousands, creatures and humanoids alike.
He trains in dual weilding these two weapons for mass killing capabilaty. He joined League of Legend to show just how he got his title, The Death Lord.

Qoutes:
"Death's Shadow is my only Companion"
"Death greets you"
"There is no use fighting my dark abyss"
Joke:
...unfortantley I dont have one lol so if you have suggestions once I post the link for the drawing that would be awesome.
CONCEPT ART WILL BE UP SHORTLY!!!
Link will be posted sometime this week. Id like some comment and suggestions to what you think

Rhetorical Hippo

05-29-2010

I applaud your creativity but honestly...This Champion can do everything? He can pull people to him..He has an AOE Nuke ultimate. He has an AS/AD/Lifesteal/Armor boosting shout. He has a basic AoE.

You tried far too hard to make a "total badass" champion. In doing so, you neglected a lot of practical balance. Champions CANT have it all. His W needs a complete redo.

I suggest you decide if you want this champion to be a melee assassin, a tank, a support or a mage. Then adjust his abilities accordingly. You just can't be everything at once.

LoneWolf666

05-29-2010

I appreciate this suggestions it really helps. I find W is one of his main atks tho + i forgot to mention it has a limited range, imaging the range of feral scream on cho gath thats as far as it reachs. =/ Maybe I should reduce E to less of ability? Id like your oppinion on him after I post the picture. Unfortantly I did this forum outta town on my laptop so I dont have my scanner. So possibly tomorrow I will post the link.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

How old are you?

Quote:
His name is Grimm (The Death Lord)

Q: Death's Whirlwind

W: Death's grasp

E: Death's Calling

R: Death's Shadow
Death + verb woot.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

05-29-2010

Hey Lonewolf666! When the Suggestion Engine comes out, you'll be able to show off your champions to Riot and the world, but until then, the only way you can get a champion designed for the game is to refer 10,000 friends.

tailspeeder

05-29-2010

I feel bad for the OP. Poor guy tried hard but got downvoted

LoneWolf666

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagga View Post
How old are you?

Death + verb woot.
What are you the Grammer Nazi? lol
Im 18. And to be Honest I dont care what the powers were called. Besides what does it matter. Take Udyr for example: Turtle stance, Bear stance, tiger stance, Phoenix stance. Its original but simple.

LoneWolf666

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larias View Post
Hey Lonewolf666! When the Suggestion Engine comes out, you'll be able to show off your champions to Riot and the world, but until then, the only way you can get a champion designed for the game is to refer 10,000 friends.
Thank you I was looking for an answer to my question. Hopefully I can edit my character and get it referred.