Blue pilling after disconnect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blugyblug

05-29-2010

Its gonna be exploited. What if you played the MFing chogath and were running away and boom you disconnect your internet. Theres no way people can reduce 5.8k HP and 120armor/magresist to 0 in 8 seconds.

Seiuchi

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blugyblug View Post
Its gonna be exploited. What if you played the MFing chogath and were running away and boom you disconnect your internet. Theres no way people can reduce 5.8k HP and 120armor/magresist to 0 in 8 seconds.
I think the idea is that you try to bluepill and then when you get hit, you start bluepilling again. So as long as you don't let 8 seconds elapse between hits, he can't bluepill.

It'd be the same as if the player was still there but mashing b.

Zirun

05-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blugyblug View Post
I'm not suggesting to make the blue pill uninterruptable. I'm saying that a disconnected champion should repeatedly attempt to blue pill if it gets interrupted. Having a champion just sit wherever they disconnected because they got hit by a creep until they reconnect or die is just stupid. I've seen people die because they disconnect in a place far away from the enemies (by their middle tower when all the opponents are top, for instance) and have their blue pill canceled by creep attacks only to have some of the opponents come in for the kill a little while later.

Having a disconnected champion simply walk back to base would be a good solution, too. Probably a better one, even.

Waffles Inc

05-29-2010

I have brought up this very same point about four or five different times in related topics over the past six months.

Glad to see other people have the same idea.

Arthas Menethil

05-29-2010

+1 to OP

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-29-2010

Once had a lanemate DC at level 1 right in front of the tower, so nobody would dive him and he just leached xp. Blue pill got interrupted so he just sponged all game.