Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blue pilling after disconnect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zirun

05-29-2010

If somebody has disconnected, they should keep trying to recall even if they take damage.

There are few things more blatantly wrong in this game than being stuck in the middle of a lane, or just outside tower range, or anywhere not safe from your opponents after disconnecting because a creep hit you and basically being a free kill for the opposing team.

Fix this.

EDIT: Having a disconnected person walk back to base instead of blue pilling would work, too.

sweatersDC

05-29-2010

+1

Sourpatch

05-29-2010

Stop disconnecting. >.>!

But I actually agree, they should keep trying to b.

Zoro The Otter

05-29-2010

Quote:
Zirun:
If somebody has disconnected, they should keep trying to recall even if they take damage.

There are few things more blatantly wrong in this game than being stuck in the middle of a lane, or just outside tower range, or anywhere not safe from your opponents after disconnecting because a creep hit you and basically being a free kill for the opposing team.

Fix this.

I think they do keep trying but the enemy attacks interrupt it.

Rynac

05-29-2010

Quote:
Zoro The Otter:
I think they do keep trying but the enemy attacks interrupt it.

Nope. It only tries to blue pill you once. If you take any damage, you just stand there until you die or reconnect.

Jack Noir

05-29-2010

Quote:
Zirun:

Fix this.

i agree. there is no way this could be abused, as manually recalling is just as easy.

TheNat

05-29-2010

agreed lol

deadlyki11er

05-29-2010

If anything, I would rather have the character actually RUN back to the fountain instead of recall. Because seriously, when ever i disconnect, its always me clicking last in the middle of nowhere.

Recalling in between your tower and their tower is just asking for it...

Stormsoul

05-29-2010

it should just turn you all gold a la Zhonya's and give you immunity, THEN teleport.

though that could easily be exploited.

oh well, i can dream can't i

Nobal Kain

05-29-2010

No point really since if the enemy hit them once to stop them from BP they would just keep doing so. Best thing you can do is just let them die so they stop soaking up exp.