the beta

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sk1n J0b

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

I've pretty much lost all of the hype I had back in August. Don't get me wrong though Dominion does look fun and I look forward to it's eventual release I'm just not fiending to play it like i was when they announced it.

IronDraconis1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2011

So....basically....AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am really pumped to be able to play dominion in any form it comes, beta, gamma, delta, I don't care how just let me play something other than SR and TT

dryo

09-15-2011

me neither,but I think riot learned a lot by now, NEVER HYPE A NEW GAME MODE UNLESS IT'S PRIOR FOR A RELEASE

StretchyStretch

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
I don't think we ever said "In august" just "shortly after PAX." Remember PAX was already like the last weekend of August in the first place.
I think I remember something official saying it was supposed to be released within the month(of August). But I could be wrong, and I'm too lazy to find it.

But really, you know it's taking longer than planned, why do Rioters have to deny that? I wouldn't mind it so much if you guys just came out and said sorry it's taking longer than expected we're still working on (blank).

Augustice

09-15-2011

I'm confused about the open beta. Are we talking tomorrow or within the next 3 weeks before patch?

Spanman22

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotick View Post
Three week later is not shortly....
2 years could be shortly if ur comparing it to 10 years. so 3 weeks aint nothin

StretchyStretch

09-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanman22 View Post
2 years could be shortly if ur comparing it to 10 years. so 3 weeks aint nothin
Yea well we're not comparing it to ten years. In fact it could be considered n eternity it you're comparing it to a day.

zBlueRoyalTz

09-15-2011

i heard was supposed to come mid september from riot

Rauron

09-15-2011

inb4 Dominion December

inorialas

09-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackhar View Post
I don't think we ever said "In august" just "shortly after PAX." Remember PAX was already like the last weekend of August in the first place.
I think it is important to remember "shortly" in context. For me, it means a few days or weeks. For an immortal Titan, it might mean hundreds of thousands of years. For Riot, I think it is somewhere in between.

123456 ... 8