Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, any plan to fix Trist's jump?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bullet2head

05-29-2010

Seriously, when are we getting that? In the past few weeks I've been playing Trist (I only play her too), I've noticed that on quite a few occasions, my jump will take off all of 1 inch from the ground then slam right back where it started. It only happens around enemies, though which ones I can't be certain, and I know it's not terrain due to the fact that if it was she would still jump high on the spot, not just land, and I've been in situations where there's no terrain to be accounted for.

It's her only escape move, and it's crucial to her playstyle, taking it out cripples her immensely, can we get a timeframe on when the fix for this is?

Paero

05-29-2010

This should be in the bug report forum as riot responds better to these type of threads in that forum

tvburk

05-29-2010

R = bye bye enemy team?

Bullet2head

05-29-2010

Quote:
Paero:
This should be in the bug report forum as riot responds better to these type of threads in that forum

It's been in there before, and no reponse. To top it off, it's been a few *weeks*, on a glitch I can't believe is above minor on the "hard to do" list, and one that cripples a character, I would argue it's worth it to post here.

Quote:
R = bye bye enemy team?

Yeah, sure, that's nice when you're running. But what about setting up ganks/positioning?

CounterCraft

05-29-2010

Learn where you can jump and where you can not.

Bullet2head

05-29-2010

Quote:
CounterCraft:

Well tell ya what. You learn to read what other people post, and I'll "learn to jump".

Hows that? If you're gonna tell the dude who has over 400 games with Trist that he needs to learn where to jump you can just shut the hell up right on the spot.

Furanki

05-29-2010

Come on, it's funny seeing Trist in the air out of reach and yet still get hit by abilities because of her jump's glitch. I once Feasted on a Trist twice when she was in the air and technically out of my reach

Cho'gath likes his airline food

Bullet2head

05-29-2010

Jesus christ, I'm either getting massively trolled or people on this forum refuse to read a paragraph of text...

TombMonkey

05-29-2010

Quote:
CounterCraft:

Learn to read, this bug can and will happen even when you are not jumping over obstacles.

I AM FROM CANADA

05-29-2010

Did you used to play GunZ?