Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What do you think of this guy?

Other then Zorb being a lame name, He's AWESOME. Riot should make it. 2 9.52%
He's PERFECT, Riot should make him. 1 4.76%
Cool idea, but I sense way too many balance issues. 4 19.05%
Awesome idea, but need to tweak the skills a little first, then riot should make it. 2 9.52%
This whole thing is garbage and should be destroyed. 12 57.14%
Voters 21 .

[Champ Idea] Zorb, the neighborhood Zombie

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Owl Be Back

05-29-2010

I think he would be totally awesome.

Passive - Brain eater - Whenever zorb kills a unit he adds 3 mana to his maximum mana.

Q - Zombie Plague - (toggle) Whenever a unit is hit by zorb they are infected with the zombie plague. If a unit dies while infected they become a zombie like zorb and join the team he is on. zombies have 1/3 of their hp, 1/2 of their attack damage and their speed is reduced by 75. This ability drains 7 mana per second from zorb while it is on and he can regain no mana while it is on as well. plague lasts for 10 seconds CD 3 seconds

lvl 2 plague lasts for 15 seconds
lvl 3 drains 6 mana per second plague lasts for 20 seconds
lvl 4 lasts for 25 seconds
lvl 5 drains 5 mana lasts for 30 seconds

W - Zombie Vomit - Zorb spews vomit on enemies in a area in front of him dealing 75 damage and blinding the enemy for 1 second. CD 25 seconds. 75 mana

lvl 2 - 125 dmg - 75 mana
lvl 3 - 200 - 75 mana, CD 20 seconds.
lvl 4 - 200 dmg, blind for 2 seconds 100 mana,
lvl 5 - 250 dmg blind for two seconds 125 mana, CD 15 seconds.

E - Zombie Bite - Zorb bites down on a unit furiously and refuses to let go for 2 seconds. He does 100 initial dmg and 75 dmg a second afterwards. Wherever the person he is attached to moves, he is dragged with. This includes blink moves. If he is stunned he lets go, and he can attack and use other skills while biting people. - 50 mana CD 25 seconds

lvl 2 - 3 second cling time - 60 mana
lvl 3 - 3 second cling time - 150 initial dmg -70 mana CD 20 seconds
lvl 4 - 4 second cling time - 80 mana
lvl 5 - 5 second cling time - 125 dmg per second. 90 mana CD 15 seconds

R - Zombie Frenzy - Zorb stirs up a frenzy among all his zombies, including himself. All zombies heal for 1/2 of their max health, have their attack returned to normal, and gain 250 speed, but have their defense and magic resistance set to zero. in addition, they each have a limited time left until they wear out their bodies. they will all randomly die at a time between 30 to 70 seconds. (Different time for each zombie) Zorb doesn't attain any of the negative effects of frenzy. 250 Mana, cooldown 180 seconds

lvl 2 - death timer minimum increased to 40 seconds, maximum to 80 and zombies have an additional 300 health, and speed is +300 300 mana, cooldown 150 seconds

lvl 3 - death timer minimum increased to 60 seconds, maximum to 90 zombies have an additional 500 health and speed is +350 Costs 350 mana cooldown 130 seconds.

He'd be kind of squishy, not the squishiest, and he's dmg would be pretty regular.

He'd also be kind of slow, as for moving and atk speed.

His ap ratios would be decent, but not really killer. Theyd be the best for his bite and vomit, proly .75 or .8 they wouldnt affect his Q and im not sure about his R.

What do you guys think? feedback would be awesome.

I'm gonna add his story later tonight, i just want to post to make sure i dont lose this.

A Koggie Maw

05-29-2010

nice passive, have you met veigar?

Archelaus

05-29-2010

Zombies ate my neighbors!

edit : visual aid.

Owl Be Back

05-29-2010

Quote:
CoolStoryBroUMad:
nice passive, have you met veigar?

yup.

Bronze Sun

05-29-2010

reminds me of dirge from dota

Owl Be Back

05-29-2010

Quote:
Bronze Sun:
reminds me of dirge from dota

i never played dota.
who was dirge?

Bronze Sun

05-29-2010

go play dota or google him
to answer your question dirge was the only zombie champion in dota

Brokroma

05-29-2010

Yay christmas

Taiwan Terror

Recruiter

05-30-2010

lol grab onto and enemy and be dragged into a tower =] sounds fun though.

Euphemism

05-30-2010

Champion Feedback forum

THIS WAY ------------------> https://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=4