LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-10-2010

I have a Trist guide here, it's pretty new user friendly: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=119419

Add me in game and I'll help tone your skills. One thing I'll say for now is always start with either a Doran's Shield or Doran's Ring until you get the hang of things.

Jasamin

08-11-2010

Hey there
Well perhaps I'm not the newest of the new, but I still think my play style is quite strongly lacking in more advanced build and technique. I'd really appreciate some help with Sivir and Poppy if you get a chance. Already sent in game request, hope to see you on the battlefield

tehcraz

08-11-2010

A great thread indeed, it's great to see better players wanting to make the new blood better. I'd like to take someone up on this, to have someone analyze how I am playing and to offer some suggestions on builds/playstyle/comms/ect ect. I am looking to build team skills and how to act in team fights and the like. I currently can play Trist/Ashe/Himer/Garren(tank build)

I look forward to playing with someone soon

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2010

Great, glad to see this thread is back in business. If I'm on and don't message you, I want you guys to message me. I have tons of people who I help in game (30+ so far) and it gets hard remembering names sometimes.

DollarMenu

08-11-2010

Had internet probs last night but I added you. Semi random, but should I be getting runes right away? I'm afraid if I start spending on those I won't be able to get Poppy anytime soon.

Doctor Divine

08-12-2010

Hey! I could really use some help to up my game a little. Just let me know when you have a free moment to get me in shape.

Eggtart Chow

08-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollarMenu View Post
Had internet probs last night but I added you. Semi random, but should I be getting runes right away? I'm afraid if I start spending on those I won't be able to get Poppy anytime soon.
I wouldn't worry about it too much as you're only level 4 currently. Save up and buy some champions while filling in some tier 1 runes here and there. You don't need to worry about runes until level 20; completely skip tier 2. By the time you turn 20 you'll wanna be able to afford two health quints. I had about 12k IP saved up haha.

costas84

08-12-2010

I am a Veteran at this game, but even Veterans like me can get some helpful advice from players like you

I play since Garen's time, i had started a few weeks before Garens release, i played for months (only a few games per day 1-2-3), up to like patch 1.0.0.84-86 or sth like that, i dont remember correctly, but then i quit due to personal life reasons, but im back now.

I am currently trying to play the game as a Certain Champion and it would help me a lot if you could right my wrongs.

I know that you are busy, but anytime is fine with me, since im a patient person.

My IGN (In-Game Name) is costas84.

I would also like to congratulate you for what you are doing for the community, you have been an inspiration and a great helper and player, thank you.

Aiden Victore

08-12-2010

Hello Eggtart!

I don't know if I'm considered new anymore (I've played about a month now), but I know I could be doing so much better. The first Champion I ever played is still my favorite (Rammus) and I play him most often, but I've also begun to dabble with Heimerdinger.

If you're able to help me it would be greatly appreciated!

Critikill81

08-12-2010

I would love to get some help, because every time I go into a game, I'm usually negative. I used to main Tryndamere, then I started to play Jax, then Nunu, and I'm currently trying out Dr. Mundo.