LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Horam

07-02-2010

Hi Eggtart. I'm on my first week of the game and am enjoying it, but do you think you could explain some concepts and terms for me? Friend request sent.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-02-2010

Just message me or someone from the lost in game anytime.

SwatNigglet

07-02-2010

Do you think you can add me? I started last week.

Thanks!

outfoxxed

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2010

i need some help with jax play

Gweedo

07-14-2010

I'll help anyone that needs it to. I mostly prefer support/tank classes. So just shoot me a msg if you want.

In-game name is Gweedo.

SwatNigglet

07-21-2010

Hey Eggtart! you commented on my Tristana thread and I could really use some helpw getting better at this game. While my friends are pretty good, they don't seem to be able to help me that much. They just say ATTACK or RUN or CROWSTORM NOW and stuff. So I could use some help so I can come back nad shout at them over Vent. :P

Add Swat****let as I am not home ATM. But when I do get home I will add you if you did not add me yet

edit: they seem to censor part of my name so you can see my IGN by looking at my forum name.

/cry

Eggtart Chow

08-10-2010

I'm going to start playing more often again, which means I'll be helping even more. Keep asking questions

R66Y

08-10-2010

sweet, we'll have to queue up again sometime. Need someone to carry me while I try out champions (trying to expand my competent playing range to something other than tanks).

Eggtart Chow

08-10-2010

Sure thing man. I took a break for about 3 weeks but I should start playing more in the evenings after work.

DollarMenu

08-10-2010

Yeah, I just started playing this game yesterday and forced my roommate to play to try and practice, only got a few games before server down and now you need a minimum of 4 people so...I need help >.>

I've read all the guides and stuff I can but most of it is pretty over my head. I'm using Tristana and just buying the recommended items since I'm a bit lost overall. Read a guide that mentions some combos and items to get, but when you're new all of that is moonspeak =P The combos I can understand well enough, but equip is lost on me.

Still, the game seems fun and I'd like to at least be able to be decent. Probably going to main Tristana until I can buy Poppy and switch back and forth with em, cause she seems interesting and apparently nobody uses her.