LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ARedPoppy

01-27-2011

He could get a lesson in anger management

NxDT Balthazar

01-27-2011

I need someone to help me badly... anyone want to mentor me???

Cyndikate

01-27-2011

In that case, I could use someone to mentor me. There's so many things I should know by now that I haven't yet, such as last hitting

R66Y

01-27-2011

Add people from the list on the first page
Hang out in the LoL University chat channel in game
Proving grounds next weekend for some fun games with mentors.

R66Y

01-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOpiumPoppy View Post
He could get a lesson in anger management
Are you kidding? Not from me. I RAAAAAAAGE when I play this (or any competitive) game. I just a) don't stream my games and b) don't generally type it out. Im mildly amazed my brother hasn't booted me from his friends list yet, all the times he's had to listen to me on skype whining and cussing about teammates herping and derping.

I used to play Day of Defeat in CAL (no, I was nowhere near CAL-I, just a scrub who was marginally better than most pub wannabe all-stars). In one single season, I destroyed 3 mice and a headset mic while raging.

I'm not the person to teach someone how to not rage while playing.

addendum: I don't get all ragey when playing with new players though. I expect them to make mistakes, so don't think playing a game with me is going to result in me screaming at you over the mic. Oddly enough, I tend to be really laid back when Im not in competitive mode.

ARedPoppy

01-27-2011

I'm the silent type when it gets to anger. But when I explode, oh boy, you don't wanna be on skype for it.

AkitaNeru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

@R66Y: What about troll games? :P

I'm more likely to get annoyed with players if they don't speak at all during the game or ignore other people's advice. I don't think I really rage, per se (it's just a game, after all), but I do voice my displeasure to my teammates on vent.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2011

I've been known to turn into Ragetart Chow sometimes on my stream. Sometimes people are just too stupid on my team, though. If I rage in real life I'm not raging at them in game, so it's a win-win situation!

jofzzlszzl

01-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
Ragetart Chow
okay, i chuckled at that.

ryzeonline

01-29-2011

If it's cool, I'd like to pimp out our League of Legends Noob Resource, inspired by LoL University and the Proving Grounds Mentor Battles R66Y has been hosting.

It highlights a LOT of content and teachings from the forums, as well as explaining Mentor Battles in-depth.

Lots to learn here : http://mentorbattle.com

Hope this helps someone, we poured a lot of love into it