LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Steelsoulz, I need to play another game with you. I barely got to tell you anything as I was in a bad mood and at a buddy's house. You did a good rotation as jungle Amumu, though. Message me sometime when I'm on.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Anyone else want to play?

Junuko

06-27-2010

Hey Egg, just wanted to say this is great what you're doing for everyone, its very helpful for new people to learn how to play without the harsh insults of others in normal games, being about a week and a half old in this game I can't offer much help to others, though I have a bit of DotA knowledge which led me to this game, if you need help with multiple people in practice games, just lemme know and I will be glad to join up and offer any advice i've come across.

Schuazay

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggtart Chow View Post
Anyone else want to play?
I could use some help...... A lot of help I kinda suck cause I just downloaded the game and I need some professional guidance to teach me how to be better. I played some practice games and I endded up feeding a bot ad got pwned MULTIPLE times so can you run through a one or two practice games with me so I can get the hang of playing?

Eggtart Chow

06-27-2010

Add me and be sure to message me so I can get a few games in with you. Make sure you've looked at both of my other threads first. Don't be afraid to ask me anything. What champ are you wanting to learn?

Schuazay

06-27-2010

Well My favorite tank is singed cause a guy that farts poison is just awesome, my favorite mage is iffdlesticks cause crow storm is amazing, my favorite assassin is ryze, and my favorite overall champ is heimerdinger cause turrets seem like fun and my favorite melee dps is kassadin cause he has a light saber

Eggtart Chow

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuazay View Post
Well My favorite tank is singed cause a guy that farts poison is just awesome, my favorite mage is iffdlesticks cause crow storm is amazing, my favorite assassin is ryze, and my favorite overall champ is heimerdinger cause turrets seem like fun and my favorite melee dps is kassadin cause he has a light saber
Singed is more of an off tank if anything tankwise, build him AP. Ryze is a nuke and Kassadin is more a melee mage. These are all viable champs besides Ryze, he is overshadowed by Annie. I will always recommend Annie over Ryze. I can help you with any of these when you message me in game.

Schuazay

06-27-2010

I sent you a friend invite and i dont know how to send a message >.>

Eggtart Chow

06-27-2010

When I'm on tomorrow you'll right click my name and hit message.

Schuazay

06-27-2010

kk
ty for the future help