LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Common0324

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Hey can you help me out with Malhazar play, I'm working on it, not that great yet.

Eggtart Chow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

Yeah, add me in game and send me a message.

Chryseis

06-12-2010

Hello Eggtart Chow!

I'm not a new member, per say (I abandoned my lvl 30 account to play with newer players for the moment, heh), but I was wondering if I could play a game with you anyway.

I really like offering constructive advice, and my expertise in Champions is limited to the older ones (say...pre-Poppy...with a few exceptions?) and I wanted to see how you "teach," items that you suggest, etc, etc...since you seem pro at this. Hehe.

Erm...yes. =D

(I'm sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this in your thread. But I couldn't find like...a private message button. 0_o)

Eggtart Chow

06-12-2010

Nah man you were supposed to post it in here. I'd be more than happy to play a game with you, send me a message and we'll get started. What character you looking for help on?

Chryseis

06-12-2010

Thanks for the practice session! Twas fun.

Calbrenar

06-14-2010

What if you're not struggling, but are well aware that learning good practices early on can be a big help later?

Pissfer

06-14-2010

Just friended you in game. Would be happy to help on any occasions. I'm strong with some tanks and (probably) most mages (As my friends put it, the more complicated the mage, the better I do...)

Eggtart Chow

06-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calbrenar View Post
What if you're not struggling, but are well aware that learning good practices early on can be a big help later?
Then I'd be more than happy to help you practice. Just add me and send me a message.

Calbrenar

06-15-2010

Will do thanks. I think I want to try learning Singed. I don't see a lot of people picking tanks and when they do they seem to make bad decisions like run away and let their dps die or never initiate fights. From a WoW tanking background both of these seem like bad decisions lol

steelsoulz

06-16-2010

Heyy eggtart! I would like to learn how to use Amumu effectively, may i know when you are online? I'm from australia so there will be a time difference. I need to know how to jungle with him and probably some ganking and laning tips