LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DongStrong MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

Thanks ^^

NaturalHI

03-30-2013

Hi guys, still new to LoL and I'm trying to get better in jungling.

Summoner Name: NaturalHI
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: 10 days

So far I've bought Darius and Amumu and right now I'm okay with Darius. I want to focus on getting my jungling skills better in terms of ganking at the right moment, jungling effectively, and dealing with counter-jungling from other players as well as taking their jungle safely. I really want to be a support/tank jungler, which Amumu is. I really want to be at a level where I can enjoy playing online against real people without people flaming me for being a bad jungler, it does get annoying but I don't respond since I don't want to retaliate. If I can like be in a game with you guys and have tips while I'm jungling, that'd be great! I hope that I can get more knowledge and skills out of this. Thanks guys!

HeroicTechnology

03-30-2013

Summoner Name: HeroicTechnology
Summoner Level: 7
Playing for?: About a week

I'm just interested in learning as much as I can, I'm not sure where the gaps in my game are, but I would like to figure out where they are before I play. My two heroes right now are Kayle and Veigar, and I really, really like Veigar, though I'm VERY OPEN To learning support/jungle/etc. I want to play a very versatile game.

Habib12

03-31-2013

Summer Name: Habib12
Summer Level : 28
Playing for :about 1month

Hey i em interested in learnin abit more and findin where i fit the most i would like to learn mid jungle and support, i have problem of feeding, my mate has a team i wouldlike to get into but i em not ready so i em open to all the help i cn get asap i play around every day all day so if sumone has sum time to help me out and spend abit of time with me it would great Thanks for reading and how to hear sumthing soon cheers Habib12

Dante Alighieri

03-31-2013

Hi everyone, i would like to join the LoL University

Summoner Name: Dante Alighieri
Summoner Level: 24
Playing For: Since the game started, but i stopped playing in Season 1

I would like to learn everything XD this is like a new game now XD

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2013

We have a new mentor evaluator. You may have seen Burbinator around on these forums. Welcome to the team, Burb!

Also, we're holding another Training Fields event. 7pm CST, 13 April Saturday. The last one was a great success and I hope this one will be too!

Saeiren

04-04-2013

Summoner Name: Saeiren
Summoner Level: 15
Playing For: About one month

I seem to be drawn to "No Cost" ability Champions, some of my favorites so far are Shyvana, Riven, and Im currently playing Katarina. I often struggle with the best or most rewarding item picks during a game. Any advice on the order in which to build my champion?

3D Salmon

04-04-2013

This is a great thing you're doing.

Summoner Name: Zeflon
Summoner Level: 12
Playing For: ~1 month (whenever the Mac Client came out)

There are two main positions that I enjoy. I started out learning on ranged AP ranged mid champions, I would say my best champion right now is Swain. I've also recently started dabbling with Nocturne in the Jungle and have been having a blast doing so. I'd also love to learn when/why/how to play anti-casters like Kassadin, because he seems to wreck me when I play against him but I get smoked when I play as him.

I'm on EST (if that matters). Looking forward to learning!

Sorako18

04-04-2013

Hi!

Summoner Name: Sorako18
Summoner Level: 9
Playing For: ~2 weeks

I like ADC and Support characters and really currently drawn to Vayne and Lux. I like Ashe as well and just want to get the basics down and used to playing mobas, lanes and being better at poking!

MeleePro

04-04-2013

Hello Professors!

Summoner Name: MeleePro
Summoner Level: 18
Playing For: 2+ months

I enjoy playing melee type based champs that have the potential to farm and poke really well. My first champ was Kassadin, I gave yp later on because he was too weak pre-6 and I often went oom. My second champ was Darius, I found him to be quite luckluster after several games because there is nothing special about his kit and he gets boring really fast. My third champ turned out to be Zed which I enjoyed VERY much, being able to farm and poke with him at the same time means alot to me. I'm currently learning Katarina in bot games before trying her out her in pvp. My greatest issue as of right now is learning when to initiate and escape after doing mass amounts of dmg to my target because I seemed to be the one being focused down even if there is another adc on my team, I main Zed so it would help lots if you could give me some advice in-game.

Thank you in advance,
MeleePro