LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imanoobyesiam

03-26-2013

Summoner Name: imanoobyesiam
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: 1 year

hoping to raise elo looking for gold or higher, i need mentoring on the top lane and jungling. i have practicing my last hiting and warding hoping to learn more about mindset, how to gain advantages, how to use advantages, when you to fight, ect in both jungle and top lane. I would also like some help in team fights as in when to engage, when to back off, who to focus, when to peel, ect. I also need item help as in when to get a certain item, which item work best ect but items arent that important. pls help

Mizodo

03-27-2013

Summoner Name: Mizodo
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 2 weeks

I want to improve last-hitting and lane control. I only have two characters right now, Ashe and Nasus. I've mainly focused on using Ashe, just to build some sort of consistency and learn carries like her. I tend to get smashed early on, though, due to some dumb mistakes. I'm quite sure that I don't buy the correct items in order to build her effectively.

Thank you for your assistance.

Cursed Cam

03-27-2013

Summoner Name: Cursed Cam
Summoner Level: 30
Playing for: About 2 months
I want to focus mainly on learning more of the roles of carry jungle and top (Seeming as I play all roles to some efficacy, minus support). I really care to learn build paths more efficiently and proper initiation with these roles, because who can't love diving in on a good fight?

mouseymcnuts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-28-2013

Summoner Name:mouseymcnuts
Summoner Level: 7
Playing For:been playing for months but never really goten in to the game till now.

need help with lane controll, and stay alive i die alot, i dont have a fav champ i like the one's that deal high amage output but also tanky.

ImmoralImmortal

03-28-2013

Summoner Name: ImmoralImmortal
Summoner Level: 13
Playing For: Less than a week

Just would like general help, I know the basics, but just other things that would help out in my gameplay.
Thanks

I never got my activation email D:

Selnari

03-28-2013

Summoner Name: Selnari
Summoner Level: 3
Playing For: 3 days

Everything? I've only had time to try out a couple of champions against bots and I think I've got a general feeling for the basics, but it'd be nice to have more games where people understand I've been playing for three days and still have little clue what I'm doing and don't pull the whole angry-rant-you-all-suck-rage-quit thing. Most people have been helpful so far, or at least not rage-y.

DongStrong MD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-29-2013

How long have you been playing LoL or MOBA's in general (if other MOBA's please list): LoL, about 4 years, also play smite

What champions do you excel with? All honestly, i can demonstrate

What's your favorite champion role to play (carry, support, tank, mage, etc.)? Probably bruiser top

How many hours of LoL do you play a week? Around 35

Be honest, how good are you at last hitting and lane control? Yes

What other games do you enjoy? Probably any game you can name ^^

Have you ever mentored someone before? Not formally like this, but yes

Have you ever been mentored before? No

How many years ago were you born? 15

Shockanawe

03-29-2013

Howdy! I'm level 6 as of right now, just started playing Sunday although I did have some small experience in SC2 with a game similar to this. I figured I'd try this out, been doing Co-Op vrs AI matches and one unranked PvP I believe.

Really, I'm looking to get better at last hitting due to the fact I'm playing Sion. I've only done two matches with him but I really like him. The stats I'd like to understand a little bit better, about stacking and all that. I get what stats mean, just want a better understanding of them. Also, maybe help on going against Casters and some lane control or proper times to go kill the animals in the forest. Over all, I just want to get tuned up so I can do PvP.

I work late on the weekends with M-W I do school before work. I typically will play when I get free time and weekends are best time to get a hold of me. Although I will work 6 days a week 3 weeks out of the month.

Thanks!

organizw

03-29-2013

Summoner Name: Organizw
Summoner Level: 16
Playing For: 2 months

Need help with last hits, and feeding, feeding mostly... i consider myself a very decent player maybe a bit aggressive but when i start losing a lane i seem to just have a snowball of deaths. thank you and looking forward to having a mentor.

will leave feedback

Kirielis

03-29-2013

DemonicGavinn, I suggest you put in your application through our system at lol-university.com as well. It's been a couple years since the first post was updated, I'm afraid. I've activated your forum account for you.