Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakrooski

03-04-2013

http://lol-university.com/phpbb/index.php LoL U has a website do check it out everyone!

bigchebone

03-06-2013

Your website is not sending me a confirmation email

yashtoir

03-07-2013

Summoner Name: Yashtoir
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 1 weeks

I'd like to improve everything.I like Mordekaiser but just cant get to know the game well enough to play.I die about 20 times on an average and kill only 8 or 9 champions.So i am pretty much a noob.

Aetrym

03-07-2013

I am submitting an application.

Summoner Name: Aetrym
Summoner Level: 3
Playing For: 3 hours

I have only just started playing and am totally new to MOBA style games. Based on the few games I've played, I understand the objective, the concept of "upgrade paths," and a few basic maneuvers. Playing as Mordekaiser, I was told that I had exceptional skill for someone who only just picked up the game.

I just want most of all to immerse myself in a community of players who all enjoy the same things I do, and improve in the process.

gixxerdk

03-07-2013

Summoner Name: gixxerdk
Summoner Level: 16
Playing For: 3 weeks

At my level I win 90% of my lanes. Still confused on champion role, some stats questions, suck at csing. I do understand that its not all about kills but global objectives, gold leads

Auwh

03-07-2013

Summoner Name: Auwh
Summoner Level: 11
Playing For: 2 weeks

I'm still confused on what to build, and I would definitely like to have some helpful tips on how to play Teemo support, and Garen AD.<3

FSFiend

03-07-2013

Summoner Name: FSFiend
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 2 days

I'm tempted to say "everything," but that's probably too broad. Every time I'm up against another champion, I'm always obliterated, even if I'm a higher level than they are. I feel like I'm really hindering my team in that aspect. I know that I've just started, but this is probably the best time for me to be taught how to play "correctly" so that I don't adapt poor habits. Thanks.

Kirielis

03-07-2013

I can technically admin override the activation, but honestly, waiting for a few minutes generally works as well.

We always need more mentors, guys.

Also, LoL U is holding a teaching event next Saturday. If any of you are interested. The thread is also on this forum (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3195685), in addition to being on our website.

Lempo

03-11-2013

Lempo
Level 28
Playing for about 4 months
I enjoy most aspects of the game, top, Adc, jungle etc. I like Adc or assassin jungle the most. I like support the least but on the right toon its bearable.I would like to find a way to practice my last hitting, lane control and positioning. Also, I would like some help in the jungle, as to what cs/time and when/where to gank.

Kyrilla

03-11-2013

Summoner Name: Kyrilla
Summoner Level: 3
Playing For: A week (I'm very much a noob!)

I appreciate you guys doing this! I'm pretty new to everything when it comes to LoL. I've read up on the game, and I'm very interested in both jungling and support. I have Shyvana and Lux, who I hope to use quite a bit. Looking for someone who can show me the general ropes and also help me specialize in jungling and/or support!