LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espyy

02-05-2013

I had a look through the last 6 pages or so, also hopped into the LoL University chat but seemed like people were either in games or away...so just wondering, is that Ventrilo server not active anymore? I saw it and thought that would be awesome, even if to just listen to how others communicate as they're playing, I think I would soak up a lot but yeah, couldn't seem to get in, double checked the details I entered.

UberY0shi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Yeah, I've been having issues with ventrilo as well. Try mumble or skype. The LoL U peeps can give you the server info.

TheReptile11

02-10-2013

Summoner Name: TheReptile11
Playing: About a week
Summoner Level: 6

Need some help determining what playstyles are best for the Champs I use as well the basics for concepts such as Jungling and Last Hitting. Also... uh... would appreciate a group that wouldn't get annoyed at playing with a noob who's still trying to learn everything. Kind of heard some horror stories and I'd like to avoid that. >_>

Tosicamir

02-10-2013

Summoner Name: Tosicamir
Summoner Level: 10
Playing For About 3 Weeks

Really frustrated with my LoL play. Last hitting is difficult for me. I am repeatedly killed in almost any confrontation with an enemy champion. I think I'm like 3/172/34 in about 20 matches! I was really interested in Twisted Fate, but was told by some random people that he was not a competitive champion, so I refunded him. Really struggling to find a base of like 5 champions I can go to and use well.... I did well with Garen, but the style of play felt boring.... Really looking for some walkthrough time with various mentors who can really help me improve in the game. The way your entire program sounds like seems to be exactly what I have been looking for. Hopefully you can help me out. I do have voice chat capabilities to make things easier, so directions on what to download and setups would be appreciated, as well. Thank you in advance!

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espyy View Post
I had a look through the last 6 pages or so, also hopped into the LoL University chat but seemed like people were either in games or away...so just wondering, is that Ventrilo server not active anymore? I saw it and thought that would be awesome, even if to just listen to how others communicate as they're playing, I think I would soak up a lot but yeah, couldn't seem to get in, double checked the details I entered.
I had no trouble getting in vent when I tried, but yeah, we don't hang out in voice much - only use it for games, and more often that's mumble or skype. Also, do note that if you don't talk in chat, people won't respond. =)

RobboPretzel

02-10-2013

Summoner Name: RobboPretzel
Summoner Level: 14
Playing For: 2-3 weeks

I really like playing range/support. I've tried quite a few champs, the two I like and play the most are Sorako and Lux. I'm good with both (I think, got a great mentor and great leader ribbon X3 XD) when our enemies are just bots. I've recently just started pvp using Lux and my wins and loses are equal in number. So I guess what I'm looking for is some help to get better in pvp with Lux and Sorako, especially Sorako. I love supporting, I always play support characters in every game I play. Also people who can play when I'm online would be nice. Playing with new people every time gets really tiring 'coz a lot of the time they're unreliable, speak different languages or trolls who seek to doom my team XD. I live in Australia (ACT).

Titanomagnus

02-11-2013

Summoner Name: TitanoMagnus
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: a few months, very casual.

Hello!

This sounds almost too good to be true, but I'll give it a go.

I would like to learn how to jungle using very personal rune and item sets.

Straying from the norm is my preference- I'm the Sona player who buys Runaan's Hurricane and maxes out Attack Speed- but I want to be good at it!

I guess hitting people in the unexpected way is the most fun way for me to play.

MechanicalBaNana

02-11-2013

Name: MechanicalBanana
Level: 7
i REALLY suck at not dying.

MANollette

02-11-2013

Summoner Name: MANollette
Summoner Level: 10
Playing For: 2 weeks

I hope this isn't dead as a result of its age. Anyways, I'm new to LoL specifically but played my fair share of DotA and AoS back in the day. I'm looking to improve my overall skills and to get on par with most other players so I can avoid bringing my team down once I start really getting into PvP. The biggest thing for me is learning from someone who can give both good advice and constructive criticism.

My Life is Dope

Recruiter

02-11-2013

Summoner Name: Alpfa
Summoner Level 30
Playing for: 14~months

Hey to who ever reads this I would like to learn how to CS better and learn how to be a better team fighter. I would also like to get better at the nature of top lane. Thank you and have a great day.