LoL University: New and struggling with the game? Play a game with me!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KarKarKilla

01-05-2013

Summoner Name: KarKarKilla
Summoner Level: 7
Been playing: 3 days

I want to learn how to play more effectively. I'm not getting a lot of kills, and I think I'm not building as well as I could. I pretty much just need help with everything, I think.

Delete Teemo

01-07-2013

that site is DEAD. Hasnt been updated in a year or so...

Kirielis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2013

We're in the process of putting something new together, but yes, that site is dead. Has been for a while. New one is only about half up, because these things take time, but rest assured the chat room at least is still around. If you're interested in helping, talk to me in-game.

Quote:
umm yes i am you can ask lord, or even amani.. but thanks for checking up with those people before you posted XD
JRR not been around, never heard of the other guy, and I've been with the U for a year (American time and otherwise) and you have never even shown up in chat once. Not to me and not to any other player I see in LoL U chat. A quick check of Rai's thread shows you on the mentor list for Jungle, though, so this was my bad.

Like I said. If you want to help, you are welcome to PM me in-game about it. Goodness knows we could do with the help.

zac122

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Summoner name: zac122
Summoner level: 15(I'm pretty sure)
Playing for: umm... I think a little over 3 months but I'm probably wrong.

I'm generally trying to learn new tactics more specifically jungling. I've tried it by myself but my main problem is being in the wrong place all the time and letting my teammates die.

ch3f r3d

01-08-2013

Summoner Name: ch3fr3d
Summoner Level: 13
Playing For: 1 month on and off

I want to learn new tactics and properly how to jungle or gank or possibly more on more roles, as well as how to better buy the items to help me in the game because I am the last one to level up more then half of the time..

Runa44

01-08-2013

Summoner name: runa44
Summoner level:29
Playing for: a month and a half
I'd like to learn how to jungle like the order I'm supposed to take on the monsters and how to initiate proper ganks

Lempo

01-09-2013

Lempo88
Level 18
Playing about 1.5 weeks.

I'd like to improve on a whole. for the first 15 levels everything was simple, I was dominating, After level 15, I started getting pounded, it felt like every team was horrible. Reading in posts, I've found what I've always known, if every team is bad, maybe its the player, not the team. Therefore, I'm thinking I have a huge problem with my playstyle and would like pointers on what to fix. I feel i play a strong AD/AP carry (Ashe currently since I don't like this weeks toons), in fact i play(ed) non- AD/AP carries like they were, and have done well and enjoyed that playstyle, but generally cant get past lvl 10 with out multiple surrender votes.

EwokMasochist

01-10-2013

Summoner Name: EwokMasochist
Summoner Level: 5
Playing For: 2 Days

I have been playing Smite (a watered down MOBA) for nearly 6 months. I would like to think I know some of the basics: Dont over extend, dont feed, dont get caught alone, etc. However I know I could use some fine tuning in all areas. I dont have a role I specifically like to play as of yet. I have a blast when I play Vi and Leblanc is pretty BA also.
The items can be a bit overwhelming and right now I am basically surviving following guides online however, it doesnt really tell me why I am choosing such items.
I have not gotten last hitting down quite yet, I am sure I can figure it out but seeing as Vi is mostly close range sometimes it proves difficult if the enemy is playing aggressive.
Any help would be appreciated.
I have Vent, Skype, Mumble, Teamspeak and my own stream at Twitch.tv/odieman1231.
I will be on LoL today around 6pmEST and tomorrow around the same time. This weekend I am off work and will try to be on as much as possible.

Thank you in advance

Sexyrocker

01-10-2013

Summoner Name: Sexyrocker
Summoner Level: 30
Playing For: week before Pantheon and Gragas were released.

I'm looking to improve my over all game consistency and to get the finer points of positioning. For some reasons I have games that im the MVP and others that are just horrible and id like to finely put a stop to the bad plays. i play all roles now a days filling in for ranked solo which im trying to get higher right now, there are just some games I dont know what im doing wrong and id like to learn what that is so i can fix it and improve the experience of the game for team mates i play with.

Carthraxis

01-11-2013

Summoner Name: Carthraxis
Summoner Level: 7
Playing For: 1.5 weeks

I'd like to improve my last-hitting, learn lane control and item builds, specifically what goes best with what champs and the recommended buy order in a game. I've been playing a lot of Varus, but have also had a few games with Vayne & Mordekaiser. I also own Cho-Gath, Brand, Garen, Karthus, Alistair and Ashe. I wouldn't mind trying any other characters that may be fun and useful though (but nothing too 'cutesy' like Teemo). My positioning and map awareness also suck, as I find myself getting ganked and dying a lot in team fights.